Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Xbox problems

yogie

Inactive User
hi,

A friend of mine has just purchased an Xbox with a 160gb hard drive and it is running evolution X software. For some reason when menu loads up certain options are in red and you cant click on them, such as copying games to hard drive. Can anybody advice why this is happening. It is fitted with the following chip: xzenium ice. The guy who he bought it off told him to unlock hard drive on initial boot screen which is xenium main screen. He has tried locking and unlocking hard drive with this option but it hasnt made any difference. Is it just a question of reinstalling evo x software.

cheers

while your here and have some knowledge, my box was fine and dandy untill last week when my evo x stuck on one screen saver without an option to save game to drive or load game from drive. it does however load games from startup. does it need evo x re loading and if so where can i get it without paying a £10 to arcadia.

Hi lads just a quick note, bewae if u download back up games, as there are some on the net that ref-flash you x box. I had a friend that this happend to twice and he had to get it flashed again at a cost!

Back