Xbox 360 Hacked ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
just for the info of the chappie berating me,i have a 360 and do try all things before i comment on them,the hotswap dont work simple as-im not slagging anyone nor am i a post whore,its the info and the fact the chappie posting it is posting it as fact ,when all it is is a rumor

also id like to appologise to earwig if it appearsd im having a pop at him-im not nor do i wish to get into a slagging match with anyone

erm not wanting to start anything but that artical is related to the original xbox-quite old news really-besides there aint 77 360 games available at the mo

Xbox 360 Hackers Snapped
space.gif
SmartHouse Staff - Thursday, 22 December 2005

space.gif
Three Americans have been charged with selling Xbox 360s illegally modified (or chipped) to play pirated games.
space.gif

The game consoles were reportedly modified with a new control chip and a 250 gigabyte hard drive. The embedded software on the chip reportedly creates a new start menu to play any of a number of pirated games.
The chips and hard drives apparently allowed the user to copy rented or borrowed games onto the consoles for future playback.
The case began when private investigators purchased a modified Xbox game console, pre-loaded with several copyrighted games, from a retail game store which accepted USD$265 to have a modification chip, hard drive and 77 pirated games installed in an Xbox.

dosent say 360 games
just to add i dont know anything about the 360 but is it backwards compatable?
so it can play older 360 games

but as said before earwig is bringing news to dw
so it will save all the ppl on here searching for it
and i say earwig m8 thanks
it is people like u that help to make this forum what it is
a shareing forum

now can we let this drop
its nearlly new year we all dont want to fall out do we?????????

Last edited:
just got a msn message from a good m8

Jim says:
xbox 360
Jim says:
Alright, this is in fact a working boot method for backups! ³±
²³ This is the demo disk, with a little edited code, here is how it ³±
²³ works... Select one of the following demos, when into the boot disk³±
²³ play for approx: 1 minute, then stop and eject the disk, ³±
²³ (using the center X in your controller), swap with ³±
²³ your back up
Jim says:
using one of the dump tools from PI, ³±
²³ hit the x to return to the dashboard, and viola your in!

im not trying to belittle folk or neither am i trying to b a smart arse,its just with the release of the demo disc theres a lot of confusion over the 360 and a lot of falseitys -all im trying to do is bring the whole picture to the best of my knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back