Xbox 360 Hacked ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
[DLMURL]http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=sbAQkuVcbaA&feature=Views&page=5&t=t&f=b[/DLMURL]

Real or fake you decide. I did tell you this would be done by Xmas, but nobody listened and just shouted me down.

Wait and see!!

Last edited by a moderator:
he didnt do f@@k all!!!!

It looked to me like he ran some home brew prog on the psp, then started a game as normal on 360....??!!?!??!?

So what, big deal!

its real easy to fake a 360 'hack' vid, i mean from that angle he couldve had a few pc's running the whole show out of shot!

RuSoLiNi said:
he didnt do f@@k all!!!!

It looked to me like he ran some home brew prog on the psp, then started a game as normal on 360....??!!?!??!?

So what, big deal!

its real easy to fake a 360 'hack' vid, i mean from that angle he couldve had a few pc's running the whole show out of shot!

u may be eating ur words m8: shocked2 like Earwig said wait and see ;)

i hope its real if it aint who care wicked video an yeh fu*k u microsoft

i'm very open minded, i have a friend who run's a xbox torrent site
and he thinks it aint long away now...........

nothing is impossible.............

buckthehero said:
if u look closely at that video he puts in a traxdata disc, not an original

and it appears to boot Perfect Dark Zero.

It is TRUE that games can be extracted from the discs, so someone will eventually be able to burn them and boot them.

xbox 360 games are already floating on a lot of download sites. havent been bothered to download yet as i dont know how to get them to work. maybe i might start stockpiling them now

Either way its just a matter of time before its chipped everyone knows this so whats the big deal.

here's a little extract from a reliable web site

"The mod chip of Microsoft Xbox 360 is likely to be released within weeks. A member of a hacker group disclosed to press that they will finish the first mod chip of Xbox360 in a couple of weeks.

"Everyone of us is endeavoring to develop a mod chip with complete functions. With the chip, gamers will access all functions of Xbox360. We think the chip will be available at market in a couple of weeks. But as the first attempt, the first batch of chips may be complex and they may not function very well."

Information from another hacker group says pirate games for Xbox360 will be on sale in February or March in 2006.

Reacting to the escalation of IP aggression against Xbox 360, Microsoft released a statement over the weekend reading, ?We have made improvements on both the hardware and software side to protect Xbox 360 against piracy and modding. With Xbox 360, we had the benefit of learning from our experiences on Xbox. This allowed us to identify points of weakness that were exploited by hackers in the first generation and to eliminate those vulnerabilities in Xbox 360"

Merry Xmas ! all 360 owners :)

Hey,

I really hope this is real, the 360 games are so expensive (£50 each) and I'm getting board of my games.

anyway thanks for the great share :Clap:

AK_47

@bstard that extract is from a very UNRELIABLE site and the video is fake 28 dec is spanish april fools-the psp is linked to his pc.not the 360-2 many cuts in the video-i want the 360 cracked as much as the next guy -but itl b a few years till anything worth wile is available for the 360 if at all

Hotswapping your way to Xbox 360 backups ?

On a french forum it was posted that by using a method for game dumping, some guy tried to boot a backup with hotswap method (the original xbox360 dvd of a game and his backup) on xbox360 and it's apparantly working". The method is very difficult to do. It seems that this does work but with a small restriction, for example you have Project Gothram Racing 3 original and you will only be able to boot a PGR3 backup.

But it still plays the backup. Just gotta crack the boot security and job will be done.

if you had read the rest of the thread youd have seen that it wasnt playing from the back up0just from what was in memory-and the next time the 360 tried to access the disc it locked up

violentj said:
if you had read the rest of the thread youd have seen that it wasnt playing from the back up0just from what was in memory-and the next time the 360 tried to access the disc it locked up

If you tried it you would see that it does work. Don't believe everything you read until you see it with your own eyes. But just because someone says it can't work doesn't mean its not possible!

If you tried it you would see that it does work. Don't believe everything you read until you see it with your own eyes. But just because someone says it can't work doesn't mean its not possible!

If you didn't just regurgitate stuff you found on spurious websites you would also discover that it doesn't work.
The game is being played from cache just like you were told allready, Dont believe me, you go try.
A similar method works on some xbox games due to there being only 1 media check, i cant imagine M$ spending 2 years securing the 360 only to miss that :).

And if you mean by your own eyes = watching that fake vid well what can i say to that.

No one ever said it wouldn't be hacked did they?, sure it will at some point but that's not now is it.im sure it will rain at some point too does that mean i know weather patterns.

Real or fake you decide. I did tell you this would be done by Xmas, but nobody listened and just shouted me down.

Wait and see!!

Fake, and a pretty rubbish one at that, nothing has been done for xmas, this guy talks out of his arse and anyone who reckons he is in the know is as retarded as he is.He just reads some forums and comes here and reposts it without any idea of what he is saying

And to think in the other thread he had the cheek to say he researches things before posting them .:).

Im done with the 360 threads, you can all have your earwigg special updates of every fake glory seeker or practical jokers i'll be fecked if i will waste any more time trying to get the truth heard above the bullshit.

g3o said:
No one ever said it wouldn't be hacked did they?, sure it will at some point but that's not now is it.im sure it will rain at some point too does that mean i know weather patterns.

Fake, and a pretty rubbish one at that, nothing has been done for xmas, this guy talks out of his arse and anyone who reckons he is in the know is as retarded as he is.He just reads some forums and comes here and reposts it without any idea of what he is saying

And to think in the other thread he had the cheek to say he researches things before posting them .:).

Im done with the 360 threads, you can all have your earwigg special updates of every fake glory seeker or practical jokers i'll be fecked if i will waste any more time trying to get the truth heard above the bullshit.

FFS Close all of my 360 threads. Tossers like this think they know it all.

I also remeber telling you about the 360 games that had been ripped, you didn't beleive me about that either. Hmmm I bet you can find them now!

I seek no glory I am only hear to share what I have found. At least my BS doesn't smell as bad s your attitude.

And I'm so glad you think that people on here are retarded. And I'm really glad you have decided not to waste anymore time with these threads.

My opinion is my opinion if you don't like it then shut your mouth!

[DLMURL]http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/index.shtml[/DLMURL] (Not for children)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back