Xbox 360 flashed

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys selling my 360

doesn't come with controller or HDD but comes with everything else it is a jasper model.

Comes with:

Power pack
HDMI

Games:

Prototype
pes 2008
pure
topspin 2
red dead redemption (copy)

Is not banned from live

2r7acls.jpg

2py5l3n.jpg

4g2bte.jpg

Item will be sent via parcel force 48

Looking for £95

Payment by paypal only

Additional information:Recently been reflowed and flashed by dilly excellent guy and has had 6 hours use from dilly and around 14-16hours use from myself.So all in good working order.

Reason for selling:I have a jtag model and that gets used all the time since i completed red dead and this one isnt being used as i was gonna use it mainly for netflix and youtube.But now i use my pc for these.

Thanks for looking hoping to get this shifted on asap as i need the cash.Please pm or leave reply if you have any other questions about this item.

Could you confirm the "Reflow" by "dilly" what kind?

Hi Dibbers,

It was a ram reflow im not upto scratch as to how it was done to be honest mate.

And if you wanna ask dilly if it was reflowed then im sure he will tell you more mate sorry i dont know anymore info.

yeah no worries, just be interested to know, a "reflow" can be a hot air gun or a workstation. thermal etc.

Hiya, the reflow was done using a rework station and a proper pre heater, no heat guns or anything like that was used, intal sat super flux was used which is one of the bests liquid fluxes out for reflowing, thermocouples were used to make sure temperatures got upto the correct heat , hope thats helps abit, thanks

Nice one thanks for that, was just interested, you know when you've seen "reflow"

I didn't know you had or done them and that mate, I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks again for clearing that up.

Thanks dilly and sorry dibbers i couldnt give any more info about the reflow as i have seen it done many ways but not sure what method dilly used.I was being as honest as poss in my item description as i always am with anything i sell.

Hope this helps everyone who has intrest in this.

I will also accept offers for this system but only serious offers and i dont think i will go under £85 due to posting costs as its quiet heavy.

Many thanks again

Roachie

ah no need to worry mate, I'm all ways dubious about the word "re-flow" and there methods, no worries, you've explained it, have fun and good luck with your sale.

I can vouch for dilly and i know he does a proper job if anyone`s unsure.

will sell for reasonable offers all offers considered please pm me with offer you would like to make.

Item wont be posted untill 15th due to busy week but promise item will be sent on that date via parcel force 48

Man thanks for looking Roachie

Back