xbmc - whats the best things to put on there ??

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ive installed mashup , fusion and xfinity

is there anything elce I should install on xbmc ???

thanx

Sportsdevil, ITV Player, Iplayer, Icefilms, Istream, CartoonHD, TVcatchup
videodevil (pron)

@fergasworld ,ttony will get all them by installing the 3 repo`s, there is now a stable release of xbmc Gotham 13,i personally go into every repo install and manually install what i want , that way i get all the Adult as well as everything else i want .
a few good new plugins to check out are Cliq, p2pstreams,, i use the offside streams plugin, and sporting streams Plugin[subscription required], for the tv shows Mashup has been updated and works like a dream, also istream xunity add on if configured correctly will use the blocked 1channel as a search which again works like a dream, when i use the hubwizard, it tends to put shite on which i have to install so i like to set mine up manually, again im clued up so any help i can gine just ask

Last edited by a moderator:
@fergasworld ,ttony will get all them by installing the 3 repo`s,
Yes I know he can install them from the three repo's, I was just suggesting some addons he would most probably want to have ;)

ok so ive got the blue xbmc installed cant find what version thoe, I have tv catchup that wont work it sais broken also the 1 channel does , why is this ??

Xunity still has issues with Gotham but if xunitys I stream setup correct you don't need icefilm etc add on installed because it uses them has a source anyway.
The only separate add on's I install is iPlayer, expat TV film on just to use Dixie live TV EPG and the brill p2p

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Back