XBMC on Smart Phone

peterdrew

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anybody has used XBMC on the Samsung galaxy s4 or Note 2 ??? I have used it on the Nexus 7 and was very impressed with the quality of service and the ease of the setup and install and I am due a new phone I was going to try to get one that would run XBMC. Thanks...

Yes it works very well on the note 2 I can only assume it works just as well on the galaxy s4

It works ok on my HTC Sensation so should work ok

Hi I was wondering if anybody has used XBMC on the Samsung galaxy s4 or Note 2 ??? I have used it on the Nexus 7 and was very impressed with the quality of service and the ease of the setup and install and I am due a new phone I was going to try to get one that would run XBMC. Thanks...

How did you get it working? I looked on google play and can't find anything . Is there an .apk for this?

the addons are easy to fix install the xaf version then go into xbmchub maintenance and run the fix for the addon this will even fix the notorious 1channel server issues

Cheers for this I now have XMBC running in my HTC One and I can watch almost anything I want on the go :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I have also got myself a RikoMagic MK802S III and have installed XBMC on this as well so now I can watch it all on my beautiful TV.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I just unninstalled XBMC from my Note 2. Why? Because icons are very small so it's not easy to use (S-Pen doesn't seem to work with XBMC app)

Back