X-Box Softmodding : The HotSwap Method

hey guys havin probs doing it for my mate as my xbox is chipped i cant find UDEv1.4? on xbins can somone point me in the direction? iv got UDE2? thanks

b3nnyb0y said:
..I left a post earlier saying about slayers disc i dont like it coz it does crap like this and then people go buy a chip lol :D.

You're right B3nny, I've lost count of the number of peeps that have screwed up a perfectly good softmod by then whacking in Slayers/AID etc and overwriting or negating their exploit.
I've also lost count of the number of peeps that I've warned against doing it too lol, but we as humans are an inquisitive lot, and we like to learn by experience. Usually the hard way tho' ;)

help

everything appeared to be going ok until i got the message that appears in my .jpg attachment.

i'm in uk, so shouldnt my xbox be pal?

help, please.

da1 said:
everything appeared to be going ok until i got the message that appears in my .jpg attachment.

i'm in uk, so shouldnt my xbox be pal?

help, please.

lol dude i had this prob and it did my head in DONT USE CAPPITAL LETTERS TRY y i did and it worked

haviing trouble followed the tut no probs but when i boot up my xbox i get service error 13? keep re partioning my xbox back to normal via back up but every time i try the mod same error any ideas?

gopher2005 said:
lol dude i had this prob and it did my head in DONT USE CAPPITAL LETTERS TRY y i did and it worked
thanks, tried it and it worked

im up and runnin.

i have an xbox iso that i d/l. how do i run it now i've softmodded?

tried burnin but xbox doesnt recognise.

help with the fun part please.

open the iso with nero image burning.

to the guy who posted this tut thnx a bunch pal worked nice for me!

OMG. lol earlier u said i get this error mesage or somthing lol and then it said look at the picture below. so i must have clicked the signature link LOLLLLL.

could someone help me? i need the UDE_1.4 files, does anyone know where to get them or could someone send them to me?

Sorted and it seems to have worked like a charm

I cant use my old MS Dash anymore, but i didnt use it b4

I have used the hotswap method to softmod my standard hdd but would like to do it using a bigger hdd anyone know how...

Back