X-Box 360 For £33 Misprice

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
You wont get it but they may offer some vouchers for there fook up.

http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/product.aspx?R=818488&bci=4|Games*4294312962|Xbox%20360*4294362287|Hardware

Good luck.

the first 1 works for me
http://xxx.tesco.com/entertainment/product.aspx?R=818488&bci=4|Games*4294312962|Xbox%%2020360*4294362287|Hardware

edit : it works but is taking its time to load for me
Wireless Entertainment Pack - Forza, Viva + Wireless Control

Available from Tesco Extra

RRP £34.99

Save £1.75 (5%)

Price: £33.24
Product details

* Normally dispatched within 3-5 days. (what does this mean?)
Delivery price details

Last edited:
Think it's gone, I can't get the link to work either. But looking at the xboxes on there found with a search everything is normal price.

doesnt work for me either ohh well thanks anyway

wont let me buy when i click the buy from extra button it comes up with page not found & i cant get 2 tescos site to put the catalogue number in see if i can get it that way

cat number MS00729

I can get to the checkout, but it won't take my card details

It's half working now. I can get to the product page with the link in the first post. When I first added to basket firefox just prompts me to save or open a .aspx file and does nothing. Now I'm trying again it's just sitting there waiting to time out.

Keep getting stuck at the verify by visa stage and then it takes me back to checkout??

Sorry folks
Tried this in both Internet explorer and firefox (just in case...) But get a message stating sorry its not available :0(

I just got:

We're sorry...
... we have been unable to fulfil your request.

The link you clicked on may no longer be valid, or there may be a temporary problem.

Please try again by clicking your browser refresh button, or if the problem occurs again please try later.​

when loggin in

Now at confirm order part. Fingers crossed, not that we'll get them :) Vouchers would be nice though if they can be blagged.

I get past the checkout, it when goes to my bank to confirm details it goes wrong - i'll have my bank phoning me soon wondering whats going on! lol

I get past the checkout, it when goes to my bank to confirm details it goes wrong - i'll have my bank phoning me soon wondering whats going on! lol
same here >>>>>>>> Sorry, there was a problem when trying to confirm your order. Please try again, if the problem persists contact customer support.

Sorry, your payment card was not authorised, please check your details and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact your payment card issuer, and in the meantime you could try a different payment card.

Last edited:
Back