wrong ip

tony49

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok lads need some help please if anyone knows how to sort this out right ive just set up my new cable super hub all went ok with it ive done my portforwarding then i loading ip for mbl
but i cockup satting a static ip for my nassdrive and i put 192.168.10.3 instead of 192.168.0.3 but now i cant get into it to change it its a WD My Book Live 1tb cheers tony

i think they have a reset button on them, that will take it back to defaults.

Or you could temporarily configure a static IP on your pooter (say 192.168.10.1), connect to the NAS box and change it...

thank you both if i did press the reset on it do i loss all my stuff or just passward ? or if i can find out how to do a static on the new super hub i might try it hoq him her said

Or you could temporarily configure a static IP on your pooter (say 192.168.10.1), connect to the NAS box and change it...

em yes that is what i ended up thinking of trying so i will try it later tonight

According to the WD Website, it just resets the WebGUI settings, it doesn't format the hard disk or get rid of any data

ok ive tryed to press the reset buton but nothing seems to be hapening and its still on 192.168.10.3 so in the super hub can you give me an idear of setting a static ip so i can try that please

Just change the ip address of your computers network card as himher has said, then connect to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all sorted thanks lads i didnt press the reset right i had to get the son inlaw to do it for me thanks all tony

Back