would you pay £80 for a pair of wellies?

dungatron

Inactive User
Reaction score
has any seen the news today ?
would you pay £80 for a pair of Wallie's at Glastonbury Festival ...,no. nor word i , the foo-king profiteering b*****ds or are the people that go the Festival partly at fault for paying it or even thy have not got a brain ?

: whip :

My brother has a pair of dunlop ones which were about £30 but £80!!?? For some rubber wellies... I bet there is someone selling black bags for £20 per foot!

Designer wellies , lol just for standing a round in a fooking mud bath./sh*t hole of a field, that just proves my point or do they have added extras like 18crt gold toe caps or just sume cu**s name on them. i must get down there ive got some Designer mud for there wellies in me garden. : multi :

Back in days working for Homebase, we sold 'Hunter' brand wellies which were about £50 a pair. They were considered the dogs danglies of the welly world.

They used to sell as well, mostly to all the Hoorah Henrys though.

Oh I dont know I might buy some its something to keep and remember in years to come. Depends how much you pay for your shoes etc.

10,000 pairs

on the news [radio] one shop say they are sending down 10,000 pairs to sell, thats a nice bank balance.: colors1

Back