Would You Like To Know Why Members Get Banned?

Would You Like To Know Why Members Get Banned?

• Total voters
Ma head is killing me!
For 3hrs i have been looking at old posts from banned members.
The end result is red eyes, chronic fatigue, a blister the size Devon on my finger and im more confused now than when i started..
@Yottabit,,you are Satan.:arrrr:

i thought vixen was a she not a he

Believe me shes all woman,
and a very nice person who I have known for a long time,
dont know why she was banned as I have never asked her and she has never spoken of it to me.
Voted yes by the way :proud:

Ma head is killing me!
For 3hrs i have been looking at old posts from banned members.
The end result is red eyes, chronic fatigue, a blister the size Devon on my finger and im more confused now than when i started..
@Yottabit,,you are Satan.:arrrr:

same here, it got me to breaking point. I looked for you know who and discovered nout!!!!!

so I have gave up

:grrrr:

Believe me shes all woman,
and a very nice person who I have known for a long time,
dont know why she was banned as I have never asked her and she has never spoken of it to me.
Voted yes by the way :proud:

I listen to her radio on another site and I talk with red devil think he was an ex mod here, I can understand MickieD having issues with him as he is the site owner and maybe a few mods, but some are just jumping on the band wagon, trying to look good or maybe brown noseing.
I voted no

Last edited:
I listen to her radio on another site and I talk with red devil think he was an ex mod here, I can understand MickieD having issues with him as he is the site owner and maybe a few mods, but some are just jumping on the band wagon, trying to look good or maybe brown noseing.
I voted no

i dont understand your post

I heard vixen was pretty hot. lol.

But then again, I aint seen a real woman in several years. And all sheep look the same to me :D

Back