Would You Let Your Dog Do This

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Would You Let Your Dog Do This To A Child?

I cant believe there is an adult sitting there with his arm around the dog letting this happen
if its not bad enough the dog is mouthing the child's arm, the dog snarls and gives out warning signals to be left alone

:(

Video Here

Would You Let Your Dog Do This To A Child?

I cant believe there is an adult sitting there with his arm around the dog letting this happen
if its not bad enough the dog is mouthing the child's arm, the dog snarls and gives out warning signals to be left alone

:(

Video Here

Omg he was sat there nursing the fecking dog, what a knob. Someone needs to phone social services and report the fooker for neglecting his child. :Angryfire

Someone needs to get a fooking life. It's more important to get your video on the Internet than give a shit about your child???

How fooking sad. My kids are all grown up now and decide for themselves but I still try to keep all the shit away from them.

*************** *************** [to avoid a bollocking] - you know what I mean.

I just don't know what to say to that, it was unbelievable, and the adult didn't do anything.

My reaction would be

1st -

2nd - kick the owner.

I think that only the second option is required.
Our dog is a rescue dog and can be very possessive and protective and display similar traits when approached or even when he wants you to play with him particularly with some toys.
But despite all the growls and lip raising he does only every mouth and not bite, we know from the broken bones on his body that he was badly mistreated and so this is probably why he is this way.
But I would NEVER allow a young child to do what that guy was allowing his kid to do, it only takes one little mistake and it could be a child with half it's face missing and a dog being put down.

The adult should of told the child to stop pulling the dogs leg for starters
the dog was giving aff the warning signs that it didn't like what was happening, if the dog turned around and bit the child be it arm or worst case face the dog would be put down :( and tbh the dog would not be at fault
the child is just that, a child, the adult should of stopped the child and also told the dog NO!

Imagine those 2 being left in a room alone :( mind you would make no difference the adult was there lol

Back