would you defend your family on dw?

Would you defend your family if insulted on dw

• Yes absolutly my family are very important to me.

Votes: 55 67.9%
  • Nah it's just some keyboard warrior.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • No my family arnt that important to me.

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
I'm oposite the other 85%.. id reply but not bother about it.. as the person saying it doesnt know my family.....

Now where did i put my sledge,....

I wouldn't get bent out of shape over it, as no-one (to my knowledge) in here knows my family in real life.

If however, the person insulting my family DID know them outwith DW, you wouldn't be reading about it in here, it'd be settled away from the forum.

Haven't voted BTW, as it'd depend on the circumstances.

If someone insulted your wife or child or any member of your family would you defend them on here or would you shrug it off because it's only a forum.

Please answer honestly.

my wife and 3 kids are my world and if any 1 insulted them on here i would be propper pissed,

i couldn't say i would hunt them down and rip out their intestines with a razor bladed toothbrush on a spinning wheel but hey like i say they are my world,

sory for getting a bit serious but i love my family.....

I'd buy an imitation firearm, put on my g-string and hunt them down, can't be too careful these days.

not entirely sure what brought this on tbh, personally if we are referring to posting in an abusive matter about anyones family. They would be warned once, if carry on they be gone.
If someone come to my house to abuse my family i get something large and heavy and hit them with it several times :)

I wouldn't say you were overreacting Sargie, because everybody reacts differently. That said, I've not voted because I don't think I'd let it bother me, or certainly try and not let it show that it had bothered me. However, until in that situation, I'm not sure I really know how I'd react. I can understand your anger and frustration though, the comments made were out of order.

The internet is of full wankers, something to do with the magnetic pull or something I guess... ;)

I supposei should add i as ordered to undertake an anger management course a few years ago due to my percieved ability or tendency to over react when i feel my kids are threatened lol.

Apparantly it is not normal to kick the fook out of someone who goes to hit your child hmm, despite being told during my course that indeed it couldn't be said i reacted normally, i simply wasn't being PC lol

Don't know what the argument was about, but, in my opinion, ANYONE bringing insults to a members family on here, which isn't a constructive argument to whatever the disagreement was, should just get BANNED(if repeatedly using this method), as they're just doing it to just upset a fellow member as they're losing the argument, instead of just letting the disagreement lie, or willing to get it resolved.

Sorry if I'm not up to speed on this (and don't know the in's-and-outs) as I've been away for the last few days.

If the offending member has apologised (and meant it) to whoever he/she offended, fair play.

But, for the love of the great God who is DW, no argument on here should stoop to such low levels. Shame on whoever done this, and repent, and ask forgiveness from your master DW!! :WORSHIP:

I supposei should add i as ordered to undertake an anger management course a few years ago due to my percieved ability or tendency to over react when i feel my kids are threatened lol.

Apparantly it is not normal to kick the fook out of someone who goes to hit your child hmm, despite being told during my course that indeed it couldn't be said i reacted normally, i simply wasn't being PC lol

Fook me,,you always come across cool and collected fella.lol
Sometimes the pc route can be boring and the direct approach works better.lol

Ah, now that's a different thing altogether! I'd not be holding back there either, no way.

Apparantly it is not normal to kick the fook out of someone who goes to hit your child hmm,
That's a very different issue, of course. If the person in question is able to correctly answer the question "how many fingers am I holding up" when the paramedics arrive, you probably under-reacted. :)

Personally I wouldn't rise to the goading. People use this in real life as much as cyber life. And if you rise to it, then you have already lost. It is often best to just let it go over your head, and not react. But sometimes its easier said than done.

Back