Working 100% : CCcam+Gbox with SSSP on Technomate 1000/5000/6000 Series

You have to create a Dynamic Domain ( go to Dyndns.com and create a dynamic domain like : sam786.dyndns.org)
You need to configure the dyndns client so you'r Ip keeps updating with sam786.dyndns.org dynamic domain.

you only need to create a a dynamic domain only if you have a card to share.

Thats is not exactly true, you still need to configure this correclty with dynamic or internall ip.

People should know how to correctly setup Gbox :)

Gbox won't work if both sides do not have access to each other properly even without a local share.
SO yes you are correct you do not have to share but I don't think you will find lots of Gbox Shares without sharing anything back.
It is better to have a running gbox on yr dreambox and pass codes that way .

hey this is making more sense to me, after trolling a few forums i see alot of requests for strong peers and people note down their distant stats? im taking it thats sort of like a ping or latency? anyway to share my gbox from my tehcno i dont know what i will be offerring because not much comes on there? or does it? but then again ive got a techno and not a dreambox which is slightly annoying too. ill try keep reading, thanks for your replies tho guys

hey guys just a quick question

i read dig's old post in jan 2009 found here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/198650/

now i think newcamd was only avail then where now ccam and gbox is supported by new patch. but i also read that dig had connected his TM to a m2+ card? now if i pay for a premium card sharing server for a cline, would i need a card of any sort? i am interested in sk-y uk mainly so will i need to align my sat dish to 28e? sorry for the noobish questions. i love to learn, and the more i read it seems the closer i get.

one last questions, ive ordered a rs232 express card for my lappy so i can null modem connect to my TM 1500ci+, but the thing i wanted to know is once i get up and running to the cline ive paid for, do i change channels through the laptop or through normal remote? once again im sorry for the noobish question its just i read alot of people having problems "clearing" channels so im wondering if this is done normally via the TM remote or by the laptop.

im sorry the last question i have is, once the TM is connected to my laptop and is getting a Cline, how will this affect my internet connection? i.e if im downloading a film at 800kbps will my cardsharing sk-y feed freeze or lag out?

thanks for any help guys special thanks to sak, dig, and wolf for all their help so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
You change channels with your remote but your laptop wil be connected with the Technomate through the nullmodemcable together with the HDVB software running at the same time on your laptop.

I saw in hdvb that there is an option for Virtual sharing cards. I'm Curious , has anyone tested this ?

Hdvb is a good software there are some options in there unexplored like the above and remote in options tab.

hello guys followed the guide and this is all i get in hdvb

[10/01/2010-18:19:04] - Opening port:
[10/01/2010-18:19:04] - Protocol: SSSP
[10/01/2010-18:19:04] - Channel List OFF
[10/01/2010-18:19:04] - Remote Control OFF

i am unable to see channels cleared under ECM, i am tryign to connect to a test server and when i click on ccam in hdcb it says auto which i leave it on.

when i click on cccam it says connectado and it logs on to the server fine, its just getting me pc to talk to my box is causing the problem. i have followed the guide step by step and still cannot get it to work

please help guys, i just cannot get my pc to connec to my technomate

please help guys

Last edited:
You need to start the CCcam client first, then start sssp, then zap between channels and normally it should kick in ....

Do you have the corects settings for your comport as stated ? 115000, delay 1000

In my opinion, Downloading , torrent, peer To peer, .... if not configured correctly Max UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD , Y'r 'Paid for' C-Line will certainly not work good.

You use the remote of the Technomate. The software and the SSSP protocol will figure out what CAID / Provider ID / CW the channel will need.

If you have a C-LINE you should ask the provider of this C-Line which packages are provided.

I'M STRONGLY AGAINST PAID CCCAM SERVERS AS THIS IS ILLEGAL.
BUY YOURSELF A SUBSCRIPTION BASIC AND START SHARING ....
IT IS THE ILLEGAL -PAID FOR- CARDSHARING SERVER BUSINESS THAT IS MAKING THIS 'HOBBY' VERY UNHEALTHY.....
ALSO WHEN THE POLICE RAID AN ILLEGAL CARDSHAING BUSINESS THEY TEND TO FIND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO PAID FOR THIS SERVICE...
SO YOU ARE WARNED :)

I'm sorry fo the BIG LETTER but I wanted to state this clearly. This is my own Personal opinion. I do not want to offend anyone with this by expressing my personal opinion about illegal Pay Cardservers...

Last edited:
thanks for this, works a treat, although I couldn't get the copy of hdvb on here to work, but picked up v1.17 and that did the trick.

hello guys followed the guide and this is all i get in hdvb

[10/01/2010-18:19:04] - Opening port:
[10/01/2010-18:19:04] - Protocol: SSSP
[10/01/2010-18:19:04] - Channel List OFF
[10/01/2010-18:19:04] - Remote Control OFF

i am unable to see channels cleared under ECM, i am tryign to connect to a test server and when i click on ccam in hdcb it says auto which i leave it on.

when i click on cccam it says connectado and it logs on to the server fine, its just getting me pc to talk to my box is causing the problem. i have followed the guide step by step and still cannot get it to work

please help guys, i just cannot get my pc to connec to my technomate

please help guys

I had channel list off and remote control off as I had the box in standb, this will clear on power up.
I have to press reset in hdvb every channel change to get it to unscramble.

What type of channels do you try to clear ?

Also com speed should be 115000
delay speed : 1000

You have to FIRST start SSSP connection
Then start CCcam servers.

sometimes you have to zap between channels in order to kick in ...
Some Channels seems to be very hard to open with CCcam...
For example I cannot open MTV on 19,2E.
If somebody can please state in here ...

Last edited:
When you connect its better to put the receiver on standby then go to the channel you want to clear. It takes about 5 secs between channel change to clear the next channel. As for the settings it doesn't matter the ones in the tutorial I posted work fine.

I got TM5300 super.

Im testing a cryptoworks Digiturk card, im getting no picture..

When i test a sly uk card, it's fine. My receiver works fine with this program.

Any idea what's wrong?

Testing this now with TM5400 non super and latest patch.
Sly uk freeze free :)
Thanks to original poster.

Hi all,
I have to press reset in hdvb after a channel change to open a channel .
Is there a way to fix this?

tks

Hi Guys,

I have been directed to this thread/post , I have a TM 1500 ci super what do i do, i have read a coule of posts at begginging but all a bit new to me ?

Please advise ?

Cheers
Chelsea

Hi Guys,

I have been directed to this thread/post , I have a TM 1500 ci super what do i do, i have read a coule of posts at begginging but all a bit new to me ?

Please advise ?

Cheers
Chelsea
Try reading the whole thread then you might get a better understanding how to do it
you need cline from a server to get anything

Admin, I started this new Thread coz the other was about HADU-SSSP.

Thanx to sakiblateef for pointing me into the right direction !
In fact he should get credit for this :) > preparing a Manual with pics

I Have a 100% running config with SSSP on a TM5000Ci+ USB
Gbox and CCcam together !!!

100% Running & Tested So far :
Tv vlaanderen 19,2E - 23,5E
Nederland Digitaal 19,2E - 23,5E
Digital+ (ES) 19,2E
French Lover Hotbiord 13E
Theme X 13E
Sky Uk 28E, 95%, maybe a sharing thing

Not working
SCT 13E
Sky Deutschland 19,2E

You need the software HDVB : taken from this site originally : http:// sisnagra DOT webcindario DOT com/hdvb DOT html

configure COM port, MODE SSSP
Speed : 115000
Delay Tx : 1000
AutoAdjust On
Open ComPort to activate SSSP(this you better do after you have started Gbox and/or CCcam connections)

Settings that worked Good for me in CCcam.cfg
[CCcam]

Wantemus=1
Active=1

MaxHop=3

#CCcam Servers syntax #
C: CCcamserver.dyndns.org port Login Pass 0

Have Fun :)
W0lftje

Sorry guys do i ned the ignore zip file ???

Back