Working 100% : CCcam+Gbox with SSSP on Technomate 1000/5000/6000 Series

i downloaded HDVB folder not the ignore i go to open it up and i get all icons try to open up ccam but comes up with windows box saying unknown need to go online to find software to open up files ????

Open it with notepad or wordpad edit it then click save Not save as.

No idea but if members have posted that it does not work in w7 then maybe it doesn't try it and see.

sorry to be a pain, but it does not let me open it up in notepad, very confused ............

What is the full name of the file you are trying to open and why wont it let you open it with notepad?

CCcam.cfg,but not to worry i have found notepad different to windows xp now i have 7, what do i do next ??

The first few posts in the thread explain you what you need to do.

From Pm
I saved notepad screen after adding 1 where it says so, now i cant open HDVB now ??
Best to keep posting your questions in the forum m8 as others might help:)
Put the cfg back to what it was make sure the program opens ok then just add your cline to the C:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Best to keep posting your questions in the forum m8 as others might help:)
Put the cfg back to what it was make sure the program opens ok then just add your cline to the C:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
so put it back to what it was when i opened it in notepad, wha do you mean by add my cline ???

also, do i need cable connected to stb from laptop when this happens ?
Cheers
Chelsea FC

Yes so its back to way it was when you first d/loaded it make sure the program open ok then close it down edit the cccam.cfg file then try it
you need a c line from a server to get the channels to clear m8
you either get a test one or pay for one google is your friend:)
when you get a working cline you need your pc connected to the box all the time for it to work

Yes so its back to way it was when you first d/loaded it make sure the program open ok then close it down edit the cccam.cfg file then try it
you need a c line from a server to get the channels to clear m8
you either get a test one or pay for one google is your friend:)
when you get a working cline you need your pc connected to the box all the time for it to work

you`ve lost me mate, pay for what ????

Hi
Thanks for this ghreat post but.....
I have a 5400CI and have dutifully followed all instructions - everything is fine to the point of actually opening anything thtat's encrypted! I can see the PC talking to the server etc and downloading the code / keys, if I change channel then it recognises this and reads the data etc but nothing opens?
I've tried free CS - nothing, I've signed up for a 'big' pay cs - put 1 after password...and taken it away again - still nothing.
Any ideas?

Thanks in anticipation

sometimes you need to zap between channels
also i noticed you have to connect first to the Payservers
then open your serial connection.
Sometimes resetting the serial connection works as well
beware of the settings that are mentioned in here !

Just wanna pick your brains for a sec guys!

Which version of CCam does this work with, ive got 2 TM 600's working fine with the latest Ccam, one is a server and one client.

Now If I try and connect the TM6800 'non super', it simply refuses to talk to the PC, ie I dont see the screen as below, that leads me to believe its to do with my connection from the laptop to the TM6800, im using a nullmodem cable and ive got the settings as per the origginal post. Im more than likley missing something silly! I can see the Ccam screen fine, and the port is set correctly.

Anyone got any pointers?

3. Next click on open comport make sure the receiver is on standby before doing so. Once you've pressed the open comport button you can go the channels you want to clear.

hdvb2.jpg

Yep its all confirmed, im an idiot. I didnt enable SSSP in the TM. Ive spent 3 frikkin hours playing around with this bloomin thing:p

hows it going folks, newbie to this. so id say im after doing something wrong somewhere.

here's my setup. have a tm1500 patched with the latest patch 3.07. trying to connect to one my mates card server. its an art card shared off an azbox. think it has newcamd and cccam on it. installed everything above. when i click on cccam it tells me it is connected to the address i have in my cfg file. so it looks like it is connecting properly. The server can see me as well from that side.

after this im getting a bit lost, i turn on my technomate 1500 and the channel just stays scrambled. anything else i should be doing. do i need to make any changes on the tm1500. do i need to enable sssp or something? the patch is enabled on it as i can see the cas and biss menus. hope someone can help me as i defo think it is connecting to the card server but not clearing the channels.
any help would be greatly appreciated as i think im halfway there with it

will give you a answer when i get home at work at the min i THINK in the menu(box) goto the bottom menu think its cas and sssp is there it is on the tm5400 scroll left it as cas sssp and rs323 pick sssp this should work(just sertch your boxs menu till you find it will not take long) this is how your box nows which protacol to use

Cheers Dickie, thanks for the reply.
it looks like it is enabled in the latest patch.
I got it sorted, it turns out the channels were clearing. I just had to make sure I selected the proper ecm/provider from the top list of the monitor in HDVB 1.1.4
For some reason it wasnt automatically picking it. once i had the tm 1500 switched off, i started the cccam then clicked on open port, selected the proper provider and then switched the tm on it cleared the channels. SOmetimes when i change channels it doesnt clear but its just a matter of clicking on the right ecm/provider in the top part of the monitor section of HDVB

Thanks for this tutorial, im now connected to an art sport card server and getting jsc 1-10 and showtime magreb as well. Happy Days.

Back