Wondering?

A

AndyCEB

I imagine this group is based mainly in the Uk for obvious reasons, does it ever have meetings like some other groups do? And btw does anyone have any other talents with electronics etc? Admin or anyone?

:) Andy

The only meetings we have m8 are in the chat room at the bottom of the page, and we are getting a better one and should be up and running in a couple of days.
Right a Electronics forum we were looking into the idea of that, as i am into that line of work myself But as you can see with all the other forums we have on here it keeps use all to busy.
What do you think about a Electronics forum andy....... :D Gazer.

I think it would be a nice touch to a already great site, because its what all the groups here boil down to. I have a wide knowledge of electronics and i guess as you say so does many other people in this group.

Andy :p

Gr8 idea i know a fare bit about electronics i worked as an trainee engineer for 4 years got some Qualifications in the line aswell... but now i have turned to computers as they inspire me and there is so much to learn (i am currently learning java).

But like you said every thing boils down to electronics...

gaz i leave it in your Hands M8 :)

also we would need a mod to mod it --- i will help as much as i can ;)

so Andy tell us a bit about you...

Well like most ppl here have general intrests in all things electric and software related, I have a wide knowledge of electronics (more general than specific appliances but id give anything alook at!) Umm student at mo, hoping to study AI or something at uni but got a year or so till then. I have some knowledge of hack/cracking and more in mobiles etc.

So what about you guys? Who started all this do you know each other off net?

Andy :)

Mickie started the forums a couple of months ago. I was a regular visitor to his site and applied to be a moderator as soon as a saw the advertisement. I think Gazer did almost on the same day as me. We've never met in person, but I'm sure it would be pretty cool if we were to lol.

So are you studying for A-levels?

Wolverine

I wouldent like to have a barbecue with them Andy because mickie d would drink all me beer and wolverine would eat all me food..... ;) No but one day in years to come m8 you never know......Gazer :D :D
PS looks like you got your Electronics forum m8. what colour is live :confused: was it green/yellow...... ;)

[ 31 May 2001: Message edited by: gazer ]

LMAO @ Gaz

i would as well lol

it is a good idea one day for us to all have a get together --- but me and gaz have children running about, dont know about wolverine ???

in the future --- lets see how the forum goes it is very important that we keep the forum alive and kicking.

but we aim to please and i have a really good team -- as you can see :)

Nope, I'm a lonely bloke, no wife, no kids, no gf :( lol I'm ok though :)

Wolverine

Well if nothing else you guys sure a quick! As for my A-levels im doing Maths, Chemistry, physics and IT

So who accually started this forum? what was it orignally about? OND?

Andy

PS when did you figure out about the OND cheat?

Mickie started the forums a couple of months ago.

Right AndyCEB we put up a Electronics forum for you as requested So show us what your made of m8......And one day you could join us for a barbecue and a beer...... :D Gazer.

Back