women who swing their arms while walking

registration

Inactive User
Reaction score
Something that has been bugging me for a long time. When getting off my train at the wrong end of the platform, i normally have to contend with a great deal of people in front of me. fine. But when women get going, for some reason their spare hand swings back and forward violently. The faster they walk, the worse it gets. Being fairly tall, it's the peak of their back swing that comes closes to hitting me in the nuts, normally avoided by a quick sidestep or blocking with whatever comes to hand.

Then of course there are the women who are carrying the big bags who have no regard for anyone around them. When a bag is heading straight for my dangleberries, i either block the bag or swat the bag, much to their displeasure. This is not restricted to train stations, but train stations and busy streets are the worst.

A question for the women who do this (consciously or otherwise) - Do you think that swinging your arm will help you walk faster?

Rant over.

I don't mind women swinging their arms so long as they don't hit me in the nuts while doing so... what puzzles me is women who walk with their palms facing forward, seems unnatural.. perhaps caused by a life time of carrying shopping bags :)

I don't mind women swinging their arms so long as they don't hit me in the nuts while doing so... what puzzles me is women who walk with their palms facing forward, seems unnatural.. perhaps caused by a life time of carrying shopping bags :)

or perhaps they are evolving to have the express purpose of carrying nothing but shopping bags? ;)

It's all to do with balance. Women's bodies are different than mens, as you've no doubt noticed ;)

They have different forces acting to unbalance them when they walk and it is a natural reaction to that. It's exacerbated by wearing heels.

True ;)

ROTFLMAO Great post hahahahahahahahahaha ;)

My mrs recons that it because we keep our brains in the small head.

hence we have a lower center of gravery and beter balance.

me I think she full of shit

what are women doing walking anyway?

they should be standing at the sink or cooker!

the only time they should be walking is when it's out to the washing line.

LMAO!

a bet u dont complain wen her hand is swinging in the nether reigions the way you want it lol

a bet u dont complain wen her hand is swinging in the nether reigions the way you want it lol

Definitely not! But when i'm in queen street trying to get to work, i really don't need to be punched in the nuts a few times! Work is bad enough as it is!

Back