Woman Caught On CCTV Dumping Kitten In Bin

What she did was cruel but I don't think she should be driven out of town by angry villagers with pitch forks and torches. Let's get things in perspective, is this really worth getting worked up about? People do worse to each other every day and it doesn't get as much coverage as this story.

thebigman

What she did was cruel but I don't think she should be driven out of town by angry villagers with pitch forks and torches. Let's get things in perspective, is this really worth getting worked up about? People do worse to each other every day and it doesn't get as much coverage as this story.

thebigman

Exactly what I was thinking. She has received death threats, apparently, and I can't help but think that some someone who threatens to murder someone for putting a cat in a bin is someone who probably could do with locking up. It's like the people who threatened death to the poor woman whose children were attacked by a fox. They are completely bonkers, on benefits ( don't know why that is relevant but it was the case for the fox's ) need to get a job and stop facebooking and being a general drain on society.

Seriously who gives a crap about this story? There are real tradegies happening around the world. And the country is obsessed with a story of a woman dumping a cat in a bin.

Fact is yes the cat may have been distressed but did not die but was rescued. It was a needless act of cruelty. But the extent to which it has been taken is pathetic.

If people showed this much concern for a fellow human rather than a cat we wouldnt have the problems we have around us.

And before anyone gets carried away as expected. I am a cat owner and have been for about 18 years now.

Seriously who gives a crap about this story? There are real tradegies happening around the world. And the country is obsessed with a story of a woman dumping a cat in a bin.

Fact is yes the cat may have been distressed but did not die but was rescued. It was a needless act of cruelty. But the extent to which it has been taken is pathetic.

If people showed this much concern for a fellow human rather than a cat we wouldnt have the problems we have around us.

And before anyone gets carried away as expected. I am a cat owner and have been for about 18 years now.

agree totally, not a cat lover at all but been a pet owner by default for the best part of 25 years for various animals loved them all..i personally couldn't do anything like this to any animal even to a cat

however to get it in perspective last week a 25 lad in our town with slight learning difficulties was beaten to a pulp and left for dead by six 15, 16 and 17 year olds. he had cracked scull, broken jaw, now blind in 1 eye, 4 broken ribs a bust arm and wrist a dislocated shoulder and a broken leg.

whilst locally we in our town are shocked and all the youths 2 girls included are being delt with (unless the bleeding heart liberals have anything to do with it) by the court system.

in comparison this woman in cov has death threats blah blah the kids in out town will probably get a few weeks in detention and/or a bit of community service.

please get a grip its a cat not a person...

I wonder how many human beings are sleeping in bins /skips etc tonight,through choice as a safer haven than "the streets" and not a mention on tv/forums etc about their plight !!!

I have 2 cats myself.. perfect the catch the field mice before they get to my house.. I feed my cats every morning at 7am dead on.. i then stand outside my house to have a smoke.. there is a local cat on my street who thinks its normal to wait at my door and claw and bite me.... i get rid with the kitchen brush which i always have behind the door.. i dont hit it i just push it away..even though its doing it everyday.. All it wants to to eat cat food..and kill everything that has a pulse..

(seen it walking up the street dragging a rabbit in its mout.. which is normal lol..) Heres the pic of it when i took it off it..

photodpq.jpg

theres no need for her to do that to this cat it was minding its own business.

Am I the only one in the country that couldn't give a **** about that cat? :)

The only animals I like are marinated in spices.

Last edited:
In some countries they eat cats, so maybe she should be told not to throw away good food :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: here kitty, kitty dinner time

I have 2 cats myself.. perfect the catch the field mice before they get to my house.. I feed my cats every morning at 7am dead on.. i then stand outside my house to have a smoke.. there is a local cat on my street who thinks its normal to wait at my door and claw and bite me.... i get rid with the kitchen brush which i always have behind the door.. i dont hit it i just push it away..even though its doing it everyday.. All it wants to to eat cat food..and kill everything that has a pulse..

(seen it walking up the street dragging a rabbit in its mout.. which is normal lol..) Heres the pic of it when i took it off it..

photodpq.jpg

theres no need for her to do that to this cat it was minding its own business.

I hope you are not going to dump that rabbit in that bin are you k? that is the wrong bin for recycling rabbits. We dont want the local council after you do we. lol:proud:.

Hi

Cant believe the woman is saying she dont know what all the fuss is about, thinks it was funny.

Regards

I hope you are not going to dump that rabbit in that bin are you k? that is the wrong bin for recycling rabbits. We dont want the local council after you do we. lol:proud:.

i decided to cut it into 3 pieces and put it in the blender which i was throwing away at the time.. Mushed it all up and used it as fertiliser on the patato bed..

i decided to cut it into 3 pieces and put it in the blender which i was throwing away at the time.. Mushed it all up and used it as fertiliser on the patato bed..

Thats the spirit k you have got to think green these days mate.Mind you fella you have all the makings of a good stew all in one patch in your garden now: mmm enjoy:eatarrow:

Finally this thread gets the sort of responses it should have, and witchy mate I'm right with you. I couldnt give a fcuk either about a silly cat and a silly woman.

Seriously for those who still think this is an outrage get a grip, and look at the world as it stands today and cats being dumped in bins is the least of our worries.

Finally this thread gets the sort of responses it should have, and witchy mate I'm right with you. I couldnt give a fcuk either about a silly cat and a silly woman.

Seriously for those who still think this is an outrage get a grip, and look at the world as it stands today and cats being dumped in bins is the least of our worries.

I kind of agree with you imran.. but i and many many others only care about local news.. i for one dont care about whats happened 1000 miles away or 6000 miles away... people trapped in caves, floods in china/pakistan.. im not interested...

@ K, you'd rather hear about some muppet putting a fucking cat in a bin than an earthquake wiping out entire cities, plane crashes, wars in other parts of the world?

Oh well.

@ K, you'd rather hear about some muppet putting a fucking cat in a bin than an earthquake wiping out entire cities, plane crashes, wars in other parts of the world?

Oh well.

Yes, you not watched league of gentlemen???

"Your not local, we don't like your kind around here.."

This is a local shop, for local people. There is nothing for you here. :)

Classic show, the wife hates it though, lol.

‘Death to Mary Bale’ Facebook page removed as cat bin woman says sorry

A WOMAN who was caught on CCTV dumping a cat in a wheelie bin said yesterday she was "profoundly sorry" for what she described as "a split second of misjudgment".

Footage of Mary Bale throwing four-year-old tabby Lola into a bin sparked an angry online campaign, with some animal lovers calling for her death on social networking site Facebook.

It also led to an investigation by the RSPCA, which planned to interview Bale later last night.

In a statement, Bale, 45, said: "I want to take this opportunity to apologise profusely for the upset and distress that my actions have caused. I cannot explain why I did this, it is completely out of character and I certainly did not intend to cause any distress to Lola or her owners."

The bank worker, from the Stoke area of Coventry, added: "It was a split second of misjudgment that has got completely out of control.

"I am due to meet with the RSPCA and police to discuss this matter further and will co-operate fully with their investigations.

"I wish to reiterate that I am profoundly sorry for my actions and wish to resolve this matter to everyone’s satisfaction as soon as possible."

Bale’s apology came after police revealed they were "closely monitoring" online threats to her. Hundreds of people posted angry messages on Facebook after a clip showing Lola being thrown into the bin was uploaded by her owners.

A spokeswoman for the social networking site said the group, entitled Death to Mary Bale, contravened Facebook’s terms of use.

Some used the site to publish Bale’s address, while others called for her to be violently punished. One Facebook user said she should be "repeatedly head butted", while another wrote: "She should be flogged to within an inch of her life, the evil bitch."

A Facebook spokeswoman said: "We can’t comment on individual cases for privacy reasons but I can tell you that one group, entitled Death to Mary Bale, has been removed today."

The spokeswoman said Facebook users were encouraged to report offensive comments posted on the site, adding that moderators would remove anything deemed to be a "credible threat".

West Midlands Police described some of the group’s content as "inflammatory and offensive".

A spokeswoman said: "We have monitored Facebook to assess any threat of harm to Mary Bale as part of this investigation. The investigation is being led by the RSPCA but obviously the other strand of this now is Mary Bale’s safety and we are looking at the potential impact of these messages.

"I would not go so far as to say we are investigating death threats, that is not the situation, but we are closely monitoring these groups and messages."

She added: "There are no plans to give any kind of formal police protection but we are talking to Mary Bale about her personal safety."

Earlier Bale had given an interview to The Sun newspaper in which she admitted binning the feline as "a joke", adding: "It’s only a cat."

The woman said people were "overreacting".

‘Death to Mary Bale’ Facebook page removed as cat bin woman says sorry | Irish Examiner

Back