WLAN switched off????

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
i keep getting the message WLAN is switched off when trying to scan for my wireless network, ive looked in all the settings i can find but i have to be missing something, can anyone help?

cheers

are u using the software that came with the wireless card? e.g linksys / belkin / 3com etc or are you using just using Windows?

One thing to try in Windows is:

right click on the wireless connection
select properties
Click on Configure button in the General Tab
go to the Advanced Tab
look to see if there's a setting in there that says "Radio Enable / Disable" or "Radio On / Off"

Of course, make sure this is set to enabled / on.

my wireless network is fine, but when im trying to scan with the PSP its saying its switched off. ive been through all the psp settings and cant find nothing to enable or disable etc, yet it was working fine last night cos i was on the net on the bog lmfao

tried rebooting the router / wireless access point? It's possible that as it was working before the router hasn't released the IP properly causing problems.

Just try rebooting your access point wait 2 mins then try connecting.

yep tried that, im even typing on a wireless laptop so i know the router and network are fine, its something on the PSP but i just cant figure out what

:proud: i found it

theres a small switch by the memory card slot

it was off lmfao

ok, so im a nob lol

hehehehe a classic mistake, my m8 done the same.

:proud: i found it

theres a small switch by the memory card slot

it was off lmfao

ok, so im a nob lol

lol.gif

lol, so i was a newbie, 2 years ago lmao, look at the date of the first post lol

and ive probably played it 6 times since then lol

Back