wireless ip cam app needed

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hello chaps, just bought myself 1 of these to have a mess about with around the house

Wireless IP Network Camera Pan Tilt Security WIFI Webcam CCTV 11 IR Night Vision | eBay

now it says it can work with android so does it need to be a specific app for that camera or is there free or cracked version any you can recommend that work well...

also to access this from outside my network via my sgs2 how do i go about, obviously i need to give it a static ip, then forward a random port to that internal ip address but what would i type into my phone to access this im a little lost, any help appreciated!

thanks gents ill give them a go when i get it hopefully 2moro!

Buy the tenvis ones, much etter and better firmware support....

Sent from my shitefone .......
too late mate bought and paid for, if this 1 is ok im gunna want another so will look into them now!

Hiya, these look pretty good for the money, what you think to it so far big hol ? Whats picture quality like and the night vision like ? By looks of it you can actually Move the camrea with you phone or what ever you use to connect to it is that right ? I might get one to have a mess about with if you think there ok mate, thanks

its absolutely spot on mate, picture quality is fine for indoor use, not hd or anything but for the price the picture is excellent, iv got it in my bairns room at the minute and it works spot on, took me all of about half an hour to setup how i wanted it, and yes with the app on your phone you can pan and tilt no problem, and iv now got it setup so i can view it on my 3g while out the house too, i cant seem to switch the ir on or off its on automatic so just does it when it gets too dark which is fine i guess, but it does have an option on the browser to switch it on or off but it doesnt seem to work for me!

Attachments

• 2012-06-21 10_49_08.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 9
  • 2012-06-21 10_49_37.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 10
i found it only worked properly in internet explorer, i could view it in chrome, but the menu to the right hand side would not show up at all in chrome, so couldnt flip it or change settings, but once i tried in ie the menu showed up straight away, had me baffled for abit, lol!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    0 bytes · Views: 8
  • Capture1.PNG
    0 bytes · Views: 7
Thanks for posting that Big-Hol, just bought a couple similar ones myself after seeing your initial post.

iv just put my bairn down for his afternoon nap, and as soon as i closed his black out curtains, the little led's on the camera lit up straight away, this is a pic of the night vision, not bad at all.

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    0 bytes · Views: 14
Hiya, yeah looks good that mate well impressed for the money, thanks for sharing mate,

Ordered yesterday & arrived this morning, set up both in about 40 minutes. Very happy with them.

Thanks big-hol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back