Winexplorer prob.

blanno

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I hope someone can help I'm trying to run winexplorer 5.4 and getting an error message "Win32 Smartcard Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" Does anybody have any ideas. All help will be gratefuly received.

Blanno

Try running in win98 compatibility mode. It always happened to me if running from a usb key, I couldn't set a compat mode from there, so moved it to a hard drive.

As edds mentioned it should work with 98 mode. When I first started using winex I had a same problem . Hope it works for you aswell. mp101216

thanks for that but I know this will sound stupid, How do I put into 98 mode I've looked but can't work it out, Thanks again

also check there is no spyware or adware on your computer this also nackers things up

thanks for all the help but I am now getting Error: Access violationat 00xxx67C001 (tried to write to 00xxx67C001), program terminated. any ideas I am getting frustrated. thanks

i get ird error and cant read from card .its the winexplorer i use but cant find a new 1 that works.

Hi,

I hope someone can help I'm trying to run winexplorer 5.4 and getting an error message "Win32 Smartcard Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" Does anybody have any ideas. All help will be gratefuly received.

Blanno

Hi I get the same as you...what I do is just left click on the WIN 32 smart card error box at the top and drag it down to the bottom of screen...then it will allow you to run winex...

does any1 no the fix for ird error and cant read from card is this a dodgy ubomb and is the blue sqaure with screw on it a pot?

Last edited:
Back