Windows licenses to trade

capcomind

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there,

I would like to trade a Vista 64 bit Home premium Licence for a XP pro 64 bit licence. If the vista isn't right I do have 2 XP pro 32 bit licences to trade instead. Any takers?:Cheers:

i have approved this, but please upload correct a picture with user name hand written this time

Hi there,

I would like to trade a Vista 64 bit Home premium Licence for a XP pro 64 bit licence. If the vista isn't right I do have 2 XP pro 32 bit licences to trade instead. Any takers?:Cheers:

PM'ing you a x64 code mate...

Hi there,

not sure if this applies to Vista but I know when I buy servers it comes with Windows 2008 license, but I am allowed to install Windows 2003 server - as server license is backward compatible, also applies to SQL server - you may want to speak to Microsoft about this.

not sure if this applies to Vista but I know when I buy servers it comes with Windows 2008 license, but I am allowed to install Windows 2003 server - as server license is backward compatible, also applies to SQL server - you may want to speak to Microsoft about this.

still investigating m8, thank you for the tip.. rep added :banana:

Back