Win 10 windows 10

Fully updated, got it on auto update........as Toyah would say " it's a mystery" :CRYBABY:

Try that link I posted a few back, cured my Media Centre no bother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fully updated, got it on auto update........as Toyah would say " it's a mystery" :CRYBABY:

I posted these links months ago on here, either search for it or go to this page and download the correct one for you

METHOD 4: Manually Install Required Windows Updates

If you don't see GWX folder in your computer, that means "Get Windows 10" upgrade app is not installed in your system. To install the upgrade app, you can try to install the required Windows update yourself.

Following are the direct download links of the required update KB3035583 which is responsible to install "Get Windows 10" upgrade app and its icon:

o Download KB3035583 Update for Windows 7 (32-bit or x86)
o Download KB3035583 Update for Windows 7 (64-bit or x64)
o Download KB3035583 Update for Windows 8.1 (32-bit or x86)
o Download KB3035583 Update for Windows 8.1 (64-bit or x64)

Just download and install the update and your Windows will start showing Windows 10 upgrade icon in Taskbar notification area.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Here they are:

Try this:
Code:

Last edited:
Create a bootable ISO file using ESD Image for Windows 10 Build

Get your Windows 10 ESD Here:
Download Links:
Code:

Download ESD Decrypter 4.7 here:
Code:

Follow the instructions here:
Code:
]

Those links you posted 8.1 on Pro version (x64) didnt work. Just saying...

It works for me mate, I Just tested it. Try using a different browser, I used Firefox

I reserved the copy last month but not got anything as yet, I just get OK notify me when ready
It says the update will be in waves so I take it I'll have to wait for it

Last edited:
anyone using ESD decrypter would maybe advised to use latest version

Code:

I reserved the copy last month but not got anything as yet, I just get OK notify me when ready
It says the update will be in waves so I take it I'll have to wait for it

Yes mate there is a pecking order even in the distribution of the latest operating systems.
Insiders first and then the rest of the world

Code:

How to Force Download Windows 10 for PC or Tablet

Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 10 will be sent out via a staggered release and it might take months for all countries to be able to download it for their PC and tablet. Obviously you want to get this right away and I have found a way to force your computer or tablet to download Windows 10, bypassing any restriction that Microsoft has enforced for your device.

Code:

How to Force Download Windows 10 for PC or Tablet

Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 10 will be sent out via a staggered release and it might take months for all countries to be able to download it for their PC and tablet. Obviously you want to get this right away and I have found a way to force your computer or tablet to download Windows 10, bypassing any restriction that Microsoft has enforced for your device.

Code:
That worked great
fbcb59cd532d43db69da92189ac684ed.jpg

Well it failed ill restart and try it again

tried that i couldnt get it to update..my staus was my copy has been reserved and you will recieve a notification when ready to download....anyway i cant even get that update in your photo lol...

Im geting windows is up to date on windows update , iv just noticed a little windows update icon in the hidden icons thats saying windows is downloading updates 1% so ill wait and see what happens

tried that i couldnt get it to update..my staus was my copy has been reserved and you will recieve a notification when ready to download....anyway i cant even get that update in your photo lol...
Follow the video in post above

after a while the only update i get is for net framework..see pic..none of the windows 10 updates as in your pic...lol, might have to wait a week or so and seeif they semd me a notification to downlaod windows 10..
update1.png

Back