Win 10 windows 10

Mine worked all fine, no problems at all. works flawlessly.

just 1 PC (my media centre) which to be honest, I didn't register for the upgrade till 2 days ago so that's probably 1 of the ones that will update later. been fine for me.

I love the " i'm waiting till it's stable, stabilitiy is crucial" brigade. Do u run Air Traffic control systems on your PC? Alarm monitoring ? :p

Use post no 9 to get your product key anyway
Here:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/general-computer-topics-242/424985-windows-10-how.html

These ISO’s must be used as an upgrade first because they do not ask for a key. Once you’ve upgraded all your details are kept on MS servers permanently.

Only after you’ve upgraded you can do a clean install, then as long as it’s the same version of Windows and the same PC, it will get activated automatically
Im just going to wait for the official download i dont think im missing to much + i like w7

Think iv got it
efc421561f134c74dd970c4a9368f1d5.jpg
7dd1b5a1c2ca0af27d299e32cf2f0081.jpg

Seems to be it

I just ok it all, i think it was a clean install im not sure i didnt really check i wish i payed more attention now

I just ok it all, i think it was a clean install im not sure i didnt really check i wish i payed more attention now

The second picture you posted says upgrading so you should be ok

I was a bit excited to get it and rushed it through lol, i hope so but not a major loss i got every thing there before so can get it back again

Thats me the proud owner of w10 all my stuff is there just checking some things but seem all good and quicker

im having issues with graphics card i have ati sapphire x1550 installed....cant find drivers for it...not finding in them in the old windows/system32 folder...cant adjust screen resolution ...think ati need to update drivers for such a card and window 10

My upgrade has even been down loaded yet :(

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

im having issues with graphics card i have ati sapphire x1550 installed....cant find drivers for it...not finding in them in the old windows/system32 folder...cant adjust screen resolution ...think ati need to update drivers for such a card and window 10

Manually install Windows 8 drivers in Device Manager. Just download them, extract them, then update the driver and point it at the extracted drivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manually update defender then run scan and then go back to update try again

thanks mate but didn't help.

have been reading that the failed error code isn't actually an error but just that the upgrade isn't ready on my pc yet?
seems to be a fair amount of confusion over this!

Manually install Windows 8 drivers in Device Manager. Just download them, extract them, then update the driver and point it at the extracted drivers

I can't find them?.a link please..ta

Last edited:
think ill go back to my windows 7 untill bugs are sorted in windows 10..lol.

Is there really bugs in the release

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Not that I've found, mines been painless - even the wife is liking It.

I'm sure there will be niggles but it's had such a massive open public beta test, unlike any other.

Back