Win 10 windows 10

Ok..cheers..seems to be downloading...slow though...looks like I'm gonna be here for a while..LOL �� will post back if and when done with

I get the same, i shut down to update and nothing happens even thogh theres a update in the shutdown tab, i search windows update and it states windows is up to date

Ok..cheers..seems to be downloading...slow though...looks like I'm gonna be here for a while..LOL �� will post back if and when done with
I get the same, i shut down to update and nothing happens even thogh theres a update in the shutdown tab, i search windows update and it states windows is up to date

It would help others if you say which post your following
If you don’t mind

Im following the video that you posted

yes im following the link idrob has posted....ie post no 3 in that link...50% downloaded...so far so good..

1 of mine won't update, goes thru the Windows 10 downloading but won't install - I guess it's missing the additional updates that are being rolled out in waves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one on DW with a easy, smooth upgrade of Win 10's release?

Mine went ok...only issue is cant change resolution...seems my ati graphics card has changed to microsoft display adaptor....Need to get proper drivers for it..Need to open up case to see exactly what card I have...speccy lists it the same as Microsoft display adaptor..I have uninstalled device but on reboot finds same adaptor and drivers...odd?

I gave up tryed it over and over, no joy

Mine went ok...only issue is cant change resolution...seems my ati graphics card has changed to microsoft display adaptor....Need to get proper drivers for it..Need to open up case to see exactly what card I have...speccy lists it the same as Microsoft display adaptor..I have uninstalled device but on reboot finds same adaptor and drivers...odd?

If your old windows had the correct drivers you can reinstall them by directing windows manually to C:\windows.old/system 32

All your old drivers are kept there

not sure about peeps on DW problems afoot with it for loads failing upgrades even for genuine

I have seen some people did not get activated even using original Windows key bad thing is if you upgrade over your legit key and something goes wrong key get invalid and can not go back older version to activate it again. It is pathetic about MS.

plenty other issues with it also which doesnt really surprise me to be honest also the reason i stayed away from it

personally didnt want win 8 or win 8.1 @ minute deffo dont want win 10 either

suppose maybe in about a years time will need to think about it but for now staying put

Regarding the product key...I noticed that my Windows 10 was not activated.I assumed I'd get a new product key, but after several reboots...it is now showing ad activated.I also installed bellarc and used it to find the product key..made a note of it...just in case I wanted to delete Windows 10 and come back to it later..how can I make an iso of Windows 10 pro to DVD..for a clean install?...

you could try creating an ISO from that same post no 3 and install that way as I did on a friends PC
How would that work with product key would it all be ok or will i copy the key and add it later

Regarding the product key...I noticed that my Windows 10 was not activated.I assumed I'd get a new product key, but after several reboots...it is now showing ad activated.I also installed bellarc and used it to find the product key..made a note of it...just in case I wanted to delete Windows 10 and come back to it later..how can I make an iso of Windows 10 pro to DVD..for a clean install?...

That same post no 3 gives you the option of creating an ISO DVD, USB or Upgrade

Last edited:
How would that work with product key would it all be ok or will i copy the key and add it later

Use post no 9 to get your product key anyway
Here:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/general-computer-topics-242/424985-windows-10-how.html

These ISO’s must be used as an upgrade first because they do not ask for a key. Once you’ve upgraded all your details are kept on MS servers permanently.

Only after you’ve upgraded you can do a clean install, then as long as it’s the same version of Windows and the same PC, it will get activated automatically

Back