win explor prob

never had any probs with the programming using the other files and could erase with no probs , just the error wen trying to write image to card using nagra , but all went smoothly with the file from the link , once again mate cheers for that , will have a better look through thatthread in the morn after a nights kip and the effects of the alcohol have worn off lol

never had any probs with the programming using the other files and could erase with no probs , just the error wen trying to write image to card using nagra , but all went smoothly with the file from the link , once again mate cheers for that , will have a better look through thatthread in the morn after a nights kip and the effects of the alcohol have worn off lol

yea thats what i meant mate lol, after wrote the 3 files... was not possible to get image onto the card, using either nagra or winexe :(

neither would work, used the one I linked ya and worked fine... so guess must be prob with the files from toolbar.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Plz can someone help i have tried all above possibilities but i still am getting line 90 error in winexplorer and in nagra edit smae error message as scoooter no ATR........ wot is wronge with the files?

all i did m8 was when the no atr came up,went back to tit programmere erased card again added the three files tryied again with nagra added bin .works everytime now.

hi, I've suffered the same problems with the error on line 90. However I got this on winexplorer v5.0. My tit2 card was working earlier last year. I'll give ur ideas a try.

I used to have winex5.4 working but this now comes up with a windows error. I've got service pack 3 installed. Anyone else suffered this?

thanks for the help

Back