Will TM 5300 D+ work with Tivusat?

Rudidudi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks
As above, anyone know if i buy a card or a card with cam, whether it will work?
Thanks

if its got software patch on , it should be a multi card reader I think ,so the card itself should work hopefully , someone else may know better than me

It's not HD iirc, is that likely to be an issue?

It isnt HD. Not an issue for me atm, there are limited HD channels on it from what I can see.

Is the TM5300 patchable and would i need the Tivusat cam and card or just a card (if at all possible)?

I have seen one on wos that comes with cam as the card is already preactivated states IF YOUR RECEIVER HAS A SUITABLE CARD READER WITH MULTICRYPT CAM THIS CARD CAN BE INSTERTED DIRECTLY IN THE CARD READER NOT USING THE SUPPLIED SMARCAM

reading further down the page it says Pack includes Official SmarCam and Acitivated SmartCard

I have seen one on wos that comes with cam as the card is already preactivated states IF YOUR RECEIVER HAS A SUITABLE CARD READER WITH MULTICRYPT CAM THIS CARD CAN BE INSTERTED DIRECTLY IN THE CARD READER NOT USING THE SUPPLIED SMARCAM

I called technomate and their tech guy confirmed that the TM5300 will work with a Tivusat card...

Back