Wiikey 2!!! Anyone still use them??

gizmoworld

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone still using the wiikey 2 in there wii??? I havent had the wii on for about 18 months and just wondering if they are still ok. If anyone is still using wiikey2 what have you updated etc in the past 18month. Is everyone now using softmod??? I have done loads of hardwired installs in my days , and all family have got wiikey 2's in there machiunes with a small exeption having d2c chip. I am writing this post/ but will also have alook on forum for the info I need , just don't have alot of time these days with my son running around. I really got to this subject after clearing out my garage and finding some wiikey 2's ,argon and d2cpro chips (and wondered if I needed to update my wii and if any of the chips I have are still ok) Any help much appreciated thanx.

i use a wiikey 2 in my wii
still comes in handy as wiidare wouldnt run on softmod so had to use disk and chip played fine saying that i couldnt get other games to run on chip
so thats why i softmodded it. feel the best package is combo of the 2

the chips you have are still useable mate there all ok to update
and there is newish files for them all

Having a wee squint around forum just now, glad that they still work. My little bro had an error in his wii a few months back so I ended up taking out the wiikey2 from his. I said I would put in another wiikey 2 (still to do it) lol but I might try a wee softmod. Ive always hardmoded the wii's so this will be my first softmod (should be fine) lol Ive done a few 360's back in the days though old flashing through sata so should be ok. Whats the latest/newest/best softmod around at the moment. Im gonna have alook at edogg;s tut and hopefully its up-to-date as he seems very clued up in softmodding. Thanks for the speedy reply mate.

yip thats the tut i used
just i hacked it using lego batman not indy

Gonna try and see whats the best softmod as ive just checked and Im on 4.0E thanks

Back