wii very limited stock

Thats a piss take, whats the normal price £179 or somethig?

I paid £175 (inc shipping) for one from amazon.de - it was delivered in a few days just a couple of weeks ago

All the packaging is multilingual and the first thing it did was ask me to set the language and country - all I needed was a plug convertor from maplins for three quid

Then bought wiiplay from amazon in france for the usual RRP and guess what? it plays in english.

I paid £175 (inc shipping) for one from amazon.de - it was delivered in a few days just a couple of weeks ago
All the packaging is multilingual and the first thing it did was ask me to set the language and country - all I needed was a plug convertor from maplins for three quid
Then bought wiiplay from amazon in france for the usual RRP and guess what? it plays in english.

Problem is Amazon.de or Amazon.fr are not accepting orders for delivery to the UK anymore.

These guys have got them, it works out at about £205 delivered with Paypal or £195 if bank tranfer - all at your own risk of course!

http://www.gamefreax.com/lshop,showrub,29229,e,1195899864-29276,1162072094.wii_konsole,,,,.htm

Crazy

That's rubbish. You can ship to any country with amazon.de

Like I said, the wii came a couple of weeks ago, and the wiiplay about a week ago, but I guess the policy could have changed (but not sure why they would).

That's rubbish. You can ship to any country with amazon.de

*** Dieser Artikel kann leider nicht an den von Ihnen gewünschten Ort versandt werden. Sie können entweder die Versandadresse ändern oder den Artikel aus Ihrer Bestellung löschen, indem Sie die Stückzahl auf 0 setzen und anschließend auf "Aktualisieren" klicken

roughly translated

*** this article cannot be dispatched unfortunately to the place wished by you. _ they can either the ship-to address change or the article from their order delete, by they the number of items on 0 set and following on "update" click

Looks like amazon just added £30 to the price of all the wii units on ebay, then :licka:

Back