Wii Console bundle available now at Ebuyer, HURRY

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Wii Console bundle available today at Ebuyer,
be prepared very few available

these are going on sale today. check the link below ebuyer forum, they are going to give one hrs notice before they go on sale

http://forums.ebuyer.com/showthread.php?p=16406#post16406

add it to your catalogue ints in mine and shows 70 in stock
Due to high demand we can only allow one bundle per customer - any customer who orders more then one bundle will have their orders cancelled.
good luck lads
http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/123266
£299.99 inc VAT
Hardware:
Wii Console
The key feature of the Wii console is its wireless controller, the Wii Remote, which may be used as a handheld pointing device and can detect motion and rotation in three dimensions. The console also notably features a stand-by mode that will allow the console to use the feature WiiConnect24, enabling it to receive messages and updates over the Internet while consuming very little electrical power.
Wii Remote x2
Wireless and motion-sensitive, the Wii Remote offers an intuitive, natural way to play games. The ergonomic controller play into the conventional motions you make everyday. When you hit a drum, swing a tennis racket or swing a bat; why should you have to press a button to replicate these things? With the Wii Remote, you can use everyday motions to help make you the centre of the game.
Wii Nunchuck
Connect the Nunchuck to the Wii Remote and get ready. You've just begun a journey into the most immersive, heated game play experience ever offered. This combo offers the utmost precision.
Wii Classic Controller x2
Over the years, Nintendo has innovated with controllers and control schemes that have become industry standards. The Classic Controller blends elements from Nintendo's NES, Super NES, and N64 controllers to allow for seamless play control over the titles that span the Virtual Console library.
Software:
Wii Sports
Wii Sports offers five distinct sports experiences, each using the Wii Remote to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic feel. Players can use their own Mii caricatures in the game and play them against their friends' Miis for a more personalised experience. As players improve, their Miis' skill levels will increase, so that they can see exactly how much better they've become.
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
When an evil darkness enshrouds the land of Hyrule, a young farm boy named Link must awaken the hero – and the animal – within. When Link travels to the Twilight Realm, he transforms into a wolf and must scour the land with the help of a mysterious girl named Midna. Besides his trusty sword and shield, Link will use his bow and arrows by aiming with the Wii Remote controller, fight while on horseback and use a wealth of other items, both new and old.
Need for Speed: Carbon
The battle for the city is won in the canyon as Need for Speed Carbon immerses you in the world's most dangerous and adrenaline-filled form of street racing.
For the first time in a Need for Speed game, build a crew and race in an all-out war for your city against rival crews and opposing car classes. You'll risk everything to take over rival neighbourhoods one street at a time.

can a mod please move to Wii section

Last edited:
I think I'll be hitting the refresh button every 5 mins lol. The page does say that they are out of stock but fingers crossed

I think I'll be hitting the refresh button every 5 mins lol. The page does say that they are out of stock but fingers crossed

If you add the item to yr catologue m8 you'll see that there about 66 in stock prob 4 went to preorders or returns or something else.

the ebuyers forum link is gona give one hrs notice on there before they go on sale, next day delivery or pre xmas day delivery is available. they also have six cheaper bundles available for about £286.

good luck m8

says sold out...

Any one Manage to get one?

Cheers Shaun. I think there will be a big scramble for the few that they'll be listing. Good luck everyone. Wii looks awesome

Judging by the number of posts I think theres hundreds of people waiting for the 60 odd that are left

It should be a mad rush. The mod has stated that he will post in the forum about an hour before he lists them on the website

If you add to your catlog does that mean you have got one?

Trust them to sell a high priced bundle... Looks like I will have to keep waiting...

If you add to your catlog does that mean you have got one?

no mate.

go to the forum link. if you aint amember join, then the admin are going to give you one hours notice when available. I take it you will then see a buy button in his post. click on it and it takes you tio check out. if you havent already registered with ebuyer, do so now and create an account. or you could sit and wait clicking F5 on the product page or your catalogue,

Na mate adding it to the catalogue doesnt mean you have one.

I need to pop out for an hour or two. looks like I'm going to miss out.

Good luck boyz. Hope you get a Wii before Christmas

argos have stock in now.

cant order online and not available for store pickup my end

ebuyer Wii goes on sale at Approx 3.55 APPROX

they only have about 55 to sell

Good Luck to anyone that goes for it

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=123266

or try the forum link
http://forums.ebuyer.com/showthread.php?t=1519&page=19
signup or in if a member. go to last post and approx 3.55 Will (admin) will post BUY NOW button. Hit it and it will take you to check out, your order will be accepted, IF you are one of the lucky ones you get it before Xmas if not you can stay on list for preorder or cancel your order at any time.

Good luck

Mods I hope Im OK posting Link to ebuyer Forum in Here remove please if not allowed.

sorry updated my post got the time wrong

Last edited:
just been on ,there was 53 left by the time i added to my basket the page refreshed out of stock oh well lol

Back