wigan in the premiership?

congratulations! enjoy your 1 season in the top flight!

Well Done Pie Eaters

Wigan for the 4th spot next season,cause liverpool not going to do it now.Might go the JJB stadium instead and get there numbers up.........
Goooood Luck Wigan

:FLAG:

still partying and carrying on till next sunday if im still alive....well what can i say what a season and achievement it gives hope to all small clubs and in see fatboy is gutted but we were better and deserved it we went to brighjton and was 3 up in 12 mins and that is the difference i think you will struggle in play offs as the players will be gutted being so close and yet so far away however i am not bitter and wish you well i think i will open a new thread titled "WIGAN IN EUROPE" and see if you will believe me again
thanx
chrisclo

ALL THE WAY ALL THE WAY WERE THE FAMOUS WIGAN LATICS AND WERE GOING ALL THE WAY

chrisclo said:
still partying and carrying on till next sunday if im still alive....well what can i say what a season and achievement it gives hope to all small clubs and in see fatboy is gutted but we were better and deserved it we went to brighjton and was 3 up in 12 mins and that is the difference i think you will struggle in play offs as the players will be gutted being so close and yet so far away however i am not bitter and wish you well i think i will open a new thread titled "WIGAN IN EUROPE" and see if you will believe me again
thanx
chrisclo

ALL THE WAY ALL THE WAY WERE THE FAMOUS WIGAN LATICS AND WERE GOING ALL THE WAY

if you as a promoted club get into europe in your first season, i will shake your hand mate! good luck and above all else enjoy the ride!!!!!

stay at home stevo (ste) we dont want your kind of support
lol
chrisclo

Hmmm, I can't see Wigan getting many points and I strongly urge everyone to have bet on them to be relegated. I foresee them being like Bolton used to be and YoYo between Premiership & Championship for a few seasons... I make a nice return from my soccer betting and indeed I actually "layed" wigan at 2.0 (evens) to not win the championship - some months later I was able to back them at 26 (25/1) to win the championship thereby giving me a winning position at Betfair no matter which team finished top.... Please accept this free 'tip' and make of it what you will... sorry if this hurts any wigan fans but if you want cheering then I'll tell ya that I support Sheff Utd so you can have a "dig" back at me.......LOL :Biggrin2:

wigan aare 14/1 to get europe position with ladbrokes ...now thats a good bet
chrisclo

I'm so pleased that Wigan went up to the Premiership but I have to say they are a dead cert to go straight back down.... now there is something to throw back in my face next May when they are challenging Man U for the title lol......

unlucky ipswich tonight wanted them to go all the way (fatboy) i will do the same with west ham i dont want preston to do it but they are looking very good at the moment and wouldnt bet against them but at the moment there is only west ham in the final good luck
chrisclo

always next season! i never held out much hope! come on derby i say! hate that **** pardew! :0) (chin firmly up)

Back