wigan in the premiership?

3 more games and were there come on the lads
chrisclo

a draw was good for us today we can still go up as champions as you two are both twitching and we have got it together again, i only wish all three go up as weve all been there all season. we have been third twice this season and 1st and 2nd the rest
chrisclo

nope! they wont go up! because my team ipswich will take there place instead! plus wigan dont deserve it! not with there meager support!!!

someone forgot to tell me you cant go up if you aint got a good crowd i thought it was about the better football team were in this case its wigan......does this mean leeds are champions fatboy? and west ham and wolves who have bigger crowds than you should go up....no thought not its the playoffs for you men and preston will win them....
chrisclo

Hopefully Wigun will go up theyve been up there or thereabouts all season an thouroughly deserve promtion

Gr 8 side under Paul Jewel thought they where gonna do what they do season after season be up there and at the latter end of the season fade away

but luckily theyve picked up there form an can get us up there

Cmon the real Gooners :Clap:

chrisclo said:
someone forgot to tell me you cant go up if you aint got a good crowd i thought it was about the better football team were in this case its wigan......does this mean leeds are champions fatboy? and west ham and wolves who have bigger crowds than you should go up....no thought not its the playoffs for you men and preston will win them....
chrisclo

come back when youve won the top flight,fa cup,and uefa cup! have wigan ever done that in there history??? guess not! and if ya brave enuff come back when youve beaten inter milan in your own back yard! like we did a few years ago! oh and finish 5th in our first season back in the premier league!

Now now children, keep it nice ;) You know sunderland are better than both of ya so don't start a slagging match...lol

Banter yes slagging no and I think thats the way this is heading :)

I PROMISE TO BE GOOD! we will have to wait till that final sunday to see the outcome! cos in 3 games it could all still turn around again! may the best team win! and i will be the first to congratulate the mackems and the latics supporters on here if they both do it! :0)

chrisclo said:
chrisclo
Eggs/chicken spring to mind gentlemen. Who deserved to go up last year and didn't? beware dropping into the playoffs and some team that scrapes into the play-offs doing a crystal palace!!

how many players will wigan have to bring in if they go up?
this division is exeptionally ordinary this year, wigan have looked good up front, but thier strikers are only less than average prem players. As muted elswhere jimmy bullard may be an "unsung hero" but he's no Roy keane!
So £30m quoted earlier might not be enough IMHO.

congratulations! lets hope you dont better your record you set when you got relegated a few years back! remember 19 points is not enough to keep you in the premier ;0p

yeah i know that feeling mate! but once again well done! were 3 points behind wigan! and we gotta hope we win the next 2 and they lose or draw the next 2! to much to ask for and im consigned to the fact that were in the playoffs! dont hold out much hope in there not with preston and derby on good form! still theres always next season! ;0)

WELL DONE SUNDERLAND ..........as for ipswich i think you will find its two points and not three we have nocked nine i think past preston in the last two and hopefully .....like i said earlier we all deserve to go up but that wont happen so it as to be wigan champs sunderland 2nd ipswich 3rd and please remember we are the second youngest leauge in english football
thanx
chrisclo

Back