wigan in the premiership?

Ipswich and wigan are both getting twitchy, who's got the easiest run-in?

Hopefully mi beloved Wigan but they do it the hard way every year always the bridesmaid never the Bride

Hopefully this year we get there come on the real Goonersssssssss

preston at the weekend for the lads good record there lets finish it and go to the prem
come on the lads
chrisclo

you not going then???? im off to see crewe at protman road then of to brighton away!

FATBOY said:
you not going then???? im off to see crewe at protman road then of to brighton away!
mmmh crewe and brighton...are ipswich playing crewe and brighton, or are crewe playing brighton, slightly interested being a forest fan (although we will go down:( ) we need to win our last 2 games versus qpr away and the gills at home and we could do with them being battered by ipswich ;)

no mate ipswich are playing crewe at home the brighton away!

watchin on tv as working at 2 went to brighton a few months ago you are in for a treat there its a shithole lol
chrisclo

yeah been to brighton before! and the ground before the withdean(was called the goldstone) and that was a shithole too!

come on the hammers tonight we can still go up as champions
chrisclo

ha ha agree there WE ARE THE CHAMPS still a automatic place left lol so lets just see what happens next ehh lol

HOWAY THE LADS

well done to the sunderland you have had a great run and fully deserve it... its simple we beat reading and we are with you i would also feel sorry for ipswich who also deserve to go up and still might ....thaes three teams have laed by example all season and i hope whoever goes to the playoffs be it wigan or ipswich that they win it
chrisclo

Well done the black cats, superb season!
Reading are just coming into the form (a bit late) that had them in a play-off position and will be no pushover, they can still overhaul the sheep, that would be some consolation for me!! :Clap: :mexican: :BUMMER:

twitching against reading if it was the begginning of the season no probs but we were crap on sat and have to improve against reading or ipswich are up and they would deserve it..
chrisclo

well my friends i wish all you wigan boys the best of luck!!! i hope you wish us tractor boys likewise! lets wait and see at 2.45pm next sunday to see who has done it!

all the best fatboy hopefully in the playoffs lol
chrisclo

Back