wifi link error

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
everytime i try to connect i get the attempt to obtain the ip address timed out.in the wifi link program the station mack address comes up when i try,and on thr taskbar i am getting signal strength exellent and status connected,any idea where i am going wrong

hmmm i know these do work coz my mate has one, i will pop round and see what his setup is like and let you know, im sure they all work in more or less the same way.

just a thought but is DHCP enabled in the dongle? i would imagine the psp will aquire the ip using DHCP.

anyway will try and find some info off my mate tommorow for you.

have you got a link to the 1 you have? i think i did give you a link but forgot it now.

cheers kryton its one of these

h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONY-PSP-NINTENDO-DS-NDS-LITE-USB-WIFI-LINK-MAX-ADAPTER_W0QQitemZ330087984536QQihZ014QQcategoryZ45002QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and dhcp is enabled if i am looking in the right place lol

Last edited:
waahhheeeyyyy finally got it to work,not sure how but i manually inputted ip addy in pc and so on and it is all fine now,i even went round to my mates and connected through his router

great stuff mate, just aswell coz my mate aint in tonight :grayno:

cheers anyway kryton,it did my f**kin head in lol,,,
im am listening to the radio on it,,,had a look at some educational stuff,,,is there anything else u suggest i should put on it now the dongle is working

cheers

Back