VU+ Solo2 Wich image for my solo2

bouby0023

Inactive User
Reaction score
Please, wich image can i use for my vu solo2 clone. I have actually 2.0.9.1 BH for clone but my server dont work good . It stopped in 2 minutes... The server is very good...When i have installed i new channel list...my server is disconecting sistematicly...I dont anderstand why...

nothing for an opinion of my problem...?

Please: i need to change my image BH 2.0.9.1 (clone and my cccam/oscam 9533/2.3.0 and my cccam 2.2.1 because i cant do zzaping of channel , my solo2 is disconnecting sistematicly of the server for pay channel... so i want to change image and cccam: can you tell me please wich image can i put in my solo2 and wich cccam with this image...? thanks so much

Hello , where can i find a cccam for BlackHole-2.1.0-vusolo2_usb.rar...? Is it BH 2.1.0 in digitalworlz a backup or not...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello , where can i find a cccam for BH 2.2.1 for clone...?

Firstly this sounds nothing to do with your image but the pay server you are using..you say its good but what you have said is classic crap server syndrome...
also have you installed correct ccam for blackhole.??it needs to be Blackhole ccam oscam etc..
in relation to your image it is dependent of the solo2 box version..is it sunray solo2 or lorison or dragonworth do you know...
Clone images for non sunay boxes can be found at
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
site.
If i where you and not so in the know i would flash a less complicated image like openvix or open ATV.
Blackhole ccams etc are available in downloads

ok AJT, how can i know the version of my solo2...? V2,V3,sunray...?

ok AJT, how can i know the version of my solo2...? V2,V3,sunray...?

find out from the seller would be a good start,look at the page where you brought it from.......did you buy it as sunray if not it will be lorison but as for V2 V3 you will only know when you flash image from vu-hd
you can take off cover look for marks on chip...most have a big X on chip this will be lorison and accept images at vu hd

ok AJT, this is my solo2 and i didnt see a X on the chip....2014-10-21_11h49_05.png

Thats not your box its stock website picture..nothing can be told with this.

AJt, ok i speak with the seller and i said me : it is V2 version and he have precised me: when he sent me the solo2 he put in the box: BH image 2.0.9 for clone and cccam 230/oscam9533 and CCCAM 2.2.1.. And me i have changed the image by BH 2.0.9.1 for clone (your image...) but the cccam are exactly the same, i didnt change the cccam...so what i have to download now...?

Last edited:
I found in site VU-hd....: BlackHole-2.2.0 VU+SOLO2 , can i download it in my solo2 V2...? If yes please, where can i find the cccam for this image...i didnt found them in the site Vu-hd....

I already told you blackhole ccams are in downloads section here.i also said you will be much better off mate with another less complicated image like atv or vix. But if you want to stick with blackhole then the clone safe images from vu hd or here should be fine..like i said i think problem is a poor server but its worth a try with bh 2.20.

AJT: i have choose OpenATV 4.1 VU+solo 2. can I keep in my box solo2 clone the CCCAM 230/OSCAM9533 and CCCAM 2.2.1... or i have to change it for another withe ATV image...?
[h=2][/h]

I have installed open atv 4.1 vusolo2 but its wrote: Booting99 in my box and dont work the image...Its ATV like you said me AJT...

Thats a very old image and no longer supported with feeds or plugins wont be nothing but trouble so use a vix image from vu hd and install ccam 2.30 from plugins menu plus any other plugins you need or want.

There is 2 openvix in vu-hd site: wich one? openvix or openvix helios...?

Is this cccam provider important...?

Each image has its own version of cams.
for vix image you need a vix cam for blackhole you need a blackhole cam..
Today best ccams are 2.30 or 2.21 so if you have vix image download ccam from feeds,if you use blackhole you need to download ccam blackhole to computer and ftp to box and install in software manager.

+
Hi i have a vu+solo2 and tried to install cccam 2.2.1 and 2.3.0 and i can´t get it working. is it a special cam just for this box

Back