Why is mini web asking me for a password

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
This has not happened before mini web is asking for a pass why is this anyone got any ideas ?

Only time it as asked me for a password was when i ran miniweb before i had got the box ready, make sure the ip is show on the display of the box before typing the ip into your browser

Derek

few question that might help understand whats up :p

are you sure it loading miniweb and not webui for enigma ?
what does it show on tv and on front of box ?
have you had it working before and you changed something ?
what browser are you using if you've never had it working..

few question that might help understand whats up :p

are you sure it loading miniweb and not webui for enigma ?
what does it show on tv and on front of box ?
have you had it working before and you changed something ?
what browser are you using if you've never had it working..

Thanks mate but the first reply was spot on when I went back into comms setup to check my Ip settings I forgot to jump the box back into service mode I can access mini-web no probs.

Thing is I still cant download from the blue pannel

I sorted my router out I just had to much crap logging on and off so I made the box static and the internet static IP adress shows up I can access mini web now and have tried a few UR images

I can add lines and view what I want so the box is deffo connected but I just cant download from the blue pannel I,ve tried all of the UR images still no pannel joy even a different router still no joy?

Why do I get an internet connection with UR 20 1 10 straight after flash ?

But no connection showing with UR 10 14 ?

And whats with all them lines in the image surely they arnt needed.

I think I better try and spend some more time learning the ropes because Im still at a loss.

lol I think I better download what I need in seperate sections and manually install them

like a epg for a start

and why wont my box read my white spy card ? because I cant access the blue pannel to download newcam are what ever it is ?

So I need to download that cam manually aswell ?

I think I better get my head round DCC and loaders with a direct connection because that wireless router crap just seems trouble IMHO

Can I just forget about the blue pannel and go my own way manually whats the best image for this ?

Last edited:
erm...

no idea the answers for most of those question

but did you try changing the "Nameserver" setting like i said in another thread ?

put > 208.67.222.222 < in the TM LAN nameserver setting. you can only change that when dhcp is disabled or it will use nameserver from router.

It take me ages to learn new shit but I will get there in the end lol :proud: once I get used to something Im good to go.

The reason you cant answer half my questions m8 is cos Im daft as a brush but thanks for all the pointers im getting there.

Yup,

it seems that your gateway and Nameserver are not good.
COuld you do this ?

On your PC with windows Xp (STart - RUN) : type the command : "cmd" and then press enter
type the command : "ipconfig /all"
copy and paste the information here

Yup,

it seems that your gateway and Nameserver are not good.
COuld you do this ?

On your PC with windows Xp (STart - RUN) : type the command : "cmd" and then press enter
type the command : "ipconfig /all"
copy and paste the information here

How do I copy and paste it mate it wont let me ? Im running on vista

Also isnt there a bit personal stuff on there that I shouldnt post ?

right click and "Mark" then select what you want to copy, just shows all the info for local network, they are the same details u should be using on TM, only personal stuff i think it would show is "Host Name" = computer name

p.s
im going to ask again but have you tried changing the nameserver like i said... ?

right click and "Mark" then select what you want to copy, just shows all the info for local network, they are the same details u should be using on TM, only personal stuff i think it would show is "Host Name" = computer name

p.s
im going to ask again but have you tried changing the nameserver like i said... ?

I did m8 heres my cmd ipconfig page the site wont let me upload my note pad page or rar its saying internal

500 server internal error

wont even let me rar it huh whats going on lol

Im gonna cry soon rofl

Last edited:
Heres my config ip and heres my comms set up :proud: Ive started from scratch again so any help will be appriciated.

:proud:

Last edited:
Back