Why didn't virgin wait???

richyrich

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone know why virgin did it now for, cause if I was them I deffo would of waited till about 3 days before crimbo.

who knows why they have done it now! i even hear it could be on a regural basis as well!!!
Really no one can complain really, its just a waiting game!!

I dunno, I was thinking of complaining. Do you know who I should call?

For fucks sake! Get Real. Your stealing cable.

doing it now gives them a month to install legit systems for people who will now start paying for the service to have it for xmas

doing it now gives them a month to install legit systems for people who will now start paying for the service to have it for xmas

Ahhh right. Cheers m8. Plenty of Christmas overtime for the fitters as well no doubt.
Wonder what sort of numbers they will get?

Its not just that, there were reports yesterday that legit boxes were affected. I wonder how many calls that prompted to VM HQ. Does anyone want that kind of heat days before christmas? And what if it went wrong?

But most of the people are here looking for keys. Will people really buy from Virgin?

I suppose there's quite a lot havn't got the know how or the contacts to get it sorted, so will have no option if the want TV for Crimbo.

full of crap repeats lol,get some beer and spirits in at christmas and have a laugh instead of being a couch potato:xmas:

Its not just that, there were reports yesterday that legit boxes were affected. I wonder how many calls that prompted to VM HQ. Does anyone want that kind of heat days before christmas? And what if it went wrong?

I thought it might be for this reason but looking at the legit forum, it ain't exactly busy with people complaining. Probably just coincidance that a couple of legit boxes went down, just like any other time but people link it with the change.

TBH I don't know why they didn't do it earlier.
It's not that long ago that we were all talking in code and affraid of what to say on the subject.

I haven't even bothered with the thing this time round yet.
I can't belive how desperate some people are!!

Now if my sat set-up went down, that would be another story lol

Curly

Back