why cant you recomend a place to purchase boxes?

I am the mod that closed the thread.
I could have removed it but thought that if I left it but closed it then someone could pm the original poster.

As this is the 2nd time I have been questioned on this policy in future I will not close and leave I will delete the post/thread then no more stupid questions

deleted posts = no questions
closed but left visible so op can get the help they require = grief and whinging posts.

Guess what one i'm going for in future.

ffs I try to be fair and still get moaned at.

notice a thread below was closed from a mod for asking if anyone could recomend somewhere to buy a box no mention of anything dodgy, surely better to allow this advice to be given rather than him getting scammed somewhere else? if someone has a good experience somewhere why not allow to share?

if someone asks the best place to download nzb's or torrents which lets be honest are 99.9% likely to be for pirated goods thats allowed yet you cant recomend a place to buy a receiver? just my 2p worth

ps would like to point out not trying to bash a mod for the sake of it perhaps there are good reasons i just cant see it myself..

take a chill pill lol.... :banana:
do whatever u think is right and balls to the aftermath

I am the mod that closed the thread.
I could have removed it but thought that if I left it but closed it then someone could pm the original poster.

As this is the 2nd time I have been questioned on this policy in future I will not close and leave I will delete the post/thread then no more stupid questions

deleted posts = no questions
closed but left visible so op can get the help they require = grief and whinging posts.

Guess what one i'm going for in future.

ffs I try to be fair and still get

moaned at.

Mate you've took me wrong wasn't having a pop merely asking a question no offense intended

Its not about the shops selling boxes, as everyone here would rather have cheap and suffer the aftercare and support.

Then we get the flack on here when it all goes wrong.

And we have watched certain members get a freebox and then spam there shops over and over again, it is unbearable to be honest and I would rather not advertise shops than let them be spammed on here.

I have never been given a freebie from anyone, and I would never take one either, as I wont be in anyone's pocket. And the link I made in the bargain section is not for anything in return, its for a friend of mine who puts countless hours helping others.

Regards
Mick

ffs I try to be fair and still get moaned at.

Unfair ellie m8. I've read through the thread carefully, and as far as I can see a perfectly fair question was asked and was answered. Job done.

Nobody was moaning.

Back