who's installing the new dash the morra?

have to say l like it ,, funny seeing your friend and wot they might love like , uploading cod5 to the drive now ..

who's idea was it to put the "open drive" option first on the my xbox menu?

i keep pressing A and my drive drawer hits off the glass doors and goes back in :mad:

yeah yeah, stop pressing A, i know :tongue:

It does look nice and am impressed that I can install the game onto hard drive. However if I still have to have the disc in then it defeats teh object for me, I liked the idea of changing game without getting off my arse

It does look nice and am impressed that I can install the game onto hard drive. However if I still have to have the disc in then it defeats teh object for me, I liked the idea of changing game without getting off my arse

Same here, but atleast it gets rid of those jet turnbine noises :)

seems all safe:

<+c4eva> all good and safe, disc checks optimised but same type!

:)

will be hacking up my 120gb hard drive tonight and updating

Same here, but atleast it gets rid of those jet turnbine noises :)

Thats true, i'm sure they could have fitted quieter drives considering about 90% of these would probably end up in peoples lounges.

anyone else having trouble updating?

i sign into live it comes up theres an update, i hit yes, then it fails?

Sigh, they work perfectly well.

Stop spreading bullshit rumours.
witchy im not spreading bullshit rumours around i made a comment saying i wouldnt do it personally havent you got anything better to do than slag other peoples comments :yawn2:

witchy im not spreading bullshit rumours around i made a comment saying i wouldnt do it personally havent you got anything better to do than slag other peoples comments :yawn2:
I slagged no-one.

I simply stated that you are talking utter garbage and I gave you the benefit of the doubt and considered your comments as 'rumours' rather than directly declaring that you were a shit spinner.

What you said is complete and utter nonsense.

Games worked perfectly well on modded consoles when playing from the hard drive.

Have you got nothing better to do than spread utter tosh on forums?

ffs.

got mine sorted, hard drive was loose? lol

I slagged no-one.

I simply stated that you are talking utter garbage and I gave you the benefit of the doubt and considered your comments as 'rumours' rather than directly declaring that you were a shit spinner.

What you said is complete and utter nonsense.

Games worked perfectly well on modded consoles when playing from the hard drive.

Have you got nothing better to do than spread utter tosh on forums?

ffs.
you feeling ok witchy ? cause that must be the politest come back i have ever seen you make lol:JAWS1:

as anyone had any trouble playing divx/avi since this update i get a error code which takes me to download the codec update which as a tick next to it when i try to redownload the update i get another error code i read if i make another id i can download it which i did but it didnt work it may just be a prob now ill give it a try in the morning if anyone gets the chance can you give it a go and report back, thanks.

Took the plunge and went for the update last night, all good.

I was worried about being banned as I've been playing the SEED4ME release of Fallout 3 quite a bit on my offline profile but thankfully nothing happened, I dl the DivX codec too, no problems. I'm a happy bunny. :banana:

I've now installed this and am very impressed with the new dashboard. It's almost like a Vista xbox upgrade lol - It's gonna take a bit of time to find out where the old options now reside :)

It deleted my divx codec so I had to sign into live to re-download it

you feeling ok witchy ? cause that must be the politest come back i have ever seen you make lol:JAWS1:
witchy whos the one talking utter nonsense i was on about the stealth patch (as you see who's the one that got the ban)i wonder why

as anyone had any trouble playing divx/avi since this update i get a error code which takes me to download the codec update which as a tick next to it when i try to redownload the update i get another error code i read if i make another id i can download it which i did but it didnt work it may just be a prob now ill give it a try in the morning if anyone gets the chance can you give it a go and report back, thanks.

Yeah it done that to me , downloaded the codec update, it said downloaded ok , tried to play divx and it said needed codec again so i made it download it again and all is now well !!!

Back