who's installing the new dash the morra?

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
what one of us not banned lot are gony install the new dash to test it out and make sure modded boxes dont burst into flames or anything?

bags not it :proud:

U havent a choice it says it'll download as soon as u connect to live ..

as lm still not banned l'll let u know wot its like lol

You can not sign in to live and wait for other peoples reports :proud:

Stop being paranoid and get it done :)

Im gunna give it a go soon as its available, Looks quite cool and the litle weemee things look good lol. Oh and looks nice u can store ur games to the hdd, it is a bit loud to say the least when the disc is spinning all the time. Now if someone can work out how to bypass the disc check so u dont need the original i might consider dling backups again :p

This bitch isnt getting flashed, keeping her virgin & her insides untouched lol

I've been running the new dash for almost a week, things are laid out better and you have instant access to almost everything, I really like the new Acievement data, it's a lot easier to access.

Hard drive installs are great too, some games load up considerably quicker and the noise is gone :)

I'll be updating but I'm not flashed. I don't think we will see it in the UK until around 5pm GMT.

I have noticed on the Xbox website that they now have a silhouette ready for your avatar.

if this does take effect from midnight can sumone please come back and let us know i cant wait to get it looks cool bet ur thinking why does he not just keep checking himself well the reason is im not banned on my other console coz i never pluged the earthnet back in as soon as i heard about the ban hammer so i cant keep checking just incase i get banned... i wanna get the update before i get the ban lol

if this does take effect from midnight can sumone please come back and let us know i cant wait to get it looks cool bet ur thinking why does he not just keep checking himself well the reason is im not banned on my other console coz i never pluged the earthnet back in as soon as i heard about the ban hammer so i cant keep checking just incase i get banned... i wanna get the update before i get the ban lol

Doesn't work like that mate.

They ban you on their server, so as soon as u connect you will be notified of the ban, you can't 'hide' from it :)

Apparently if you signed up to test, you can download it now.

will divx still work without connecting to live on the new dash sure i read something about that?

will divx still work without connecting to live on the new dash sure i read something about that?

No live means no Divx as you'll need to re-download the codec after you upgrade.

I had a backup of my divx codec on a memory stick, as soon as I plugged it into my 360 which I had previously updated to XNE, the console DELETED my codec and asked me to download it again from Live!

Back