who's installing the new dash the morra?

All seems well with the new dash.
A spare 360 loaded with the leaked dash a few weeks ago, has also successfully taken the new update, and is working fine.:proud:

All seems well with the new dash.
A spare 360 loaded with the leaked dash a few weeks ago, has also successfully taken the new update, and is working fine.:proud:
same here updated mine and sons 360's and all working great.
bit slow coming out of a game into dashboard tho.

i've heard that its not a good idea to copy backed up games to your hdd.

i wouldnt try to put games on your hardrive yet i dont think they would work as you as you need your firmware of your dvd to stealth them

Last edited:
Well, I got COD 5 playin off my hard drive right now.
If it causes be to be banned, then I'll just switch to 1 of the other 3 360's that are sitting here waiting.

It's much better playin games without that damn DVD drive noise :Cheers:

What a crock of shit.

I've been installing all of my games to get rid of that fooking awful drive noise, they all play fine.

i wouldnt try to put games on your hardrive yet i dont think they would work as you as you need your firmware of your dvd to stealth them

Sigh, they work perfectly well.

Stop spreading bullshit rumours.

Sigh, they work perfectly well.

Stop spreading bullshit rumours.

Im just wondering, if you can load games from your HDD why do you need to flash the DVD drive in the first place?

could you not just go hire the latest games and put them on your hard drive now and save yourself the hassle of flashing the drive? and the chance of a ban?

Wouldnt playing games from your HDD increase the chance of getting banned? Im fairly new to flashing my drive and im waiting for a Sata VIA PCI card before I do my first one, but if i can get away with not flashing it that would be great.

am i right in assuming that after you have installed the game to hd then ya have to have have the game in the drive so it can read something of it ?
I mean if thats not the case then you could hire / loan etc etc a game bang it on the hd and away ya go 1 game 100s ov pepes playing I know ms can be dumb but ffs i cant see em being that dumb ... Also has anyone noticed while playing of the hd if the load times are a lot quicker ? What im most interested in is will this lead to any advantage playing online off the hd ???
I cant get to me 360 just yet but will be updating and banging cod 5 on the hd later

Ohh how im scared Not !! just get on wid it ya cant play on live widout so was it matter if ya get banned wha ya gona do restore it to orig and start buying games fec off
Bring it on ...

The disc has to be in the tray, when it boots it checks the relivent security checks.

IRC log taken at the weekend:

[10:02] <blazin> if i put a bad angle rip on the 360 hdd does that make it any less safe or it wont matter?
[10:03] <+hordak> its not a "bad" angle
[10:04] <blazin> well a 359 angle
[10:04] <+hordak> its high
[10:04] <+hordak> i wish i was
[10:04] <Oggy> I reckon it will cause it issues
[10:05] <blazin> im going through discs and i have like 15 of them with that so far lol
[10:05] * cheata ([email protected]) has joined #Stealth360
[10:06] <@c4eva> 1.4 fw or greater, no problems
[10:06] <blazin> i have 1.4 but im wondering when its put on the 360 hdd
[10:07] <@c4eva> no problems with NXE!

What a crock of shit.

I've been installing all of my games to get rid of that fooking awful drive noise, they all play fine.

I am talking about when playing on Live and seeing that you got banned recently (sorry to hear of your loss), it will be fine playing backed up games from the HDD.

Back