who's getting COD4

wouldnt mind feeling a skint atm demo it is for me

Deffo getting it. Looks the dogs dangly bits.

Just got it from ASDA the price on the game was £37.1 but when they scanned it, it come up as £32.09 bargain. Aint played on it just yet, STUPID version 2 Update.

i would like this for ps3, but i already downloaded it for xbox360.

im saving my money for some of the exclusives.

uncharted:drakes fotune will be the first one on my list this year. the game looks amazing. and from what i have heard from the US demo, it plays amazing also.

got it today from Asda £32.. they messed up the price aswell...

Scanned it and it said £37 but on box they forgot to take £32 off...

All i need now is my xbox prem to be delivered from play.com...

just got it from Asda £37.71

no £32 for me [MAD]robbing gits LOL[/MAD]

I paid 37.71 also still a bargain saying i was in game about 20 minutes eariler and they were asking £49.99.
the game is just simply stunning and online play is the best i've seen so far.
only downside to it from what i've played is the how you have to play to get better weapons and stuff. So if your a newbie ur going to get ur arse kicked first few games till you get them yourself.
plus them ppl in usa and downunder have had the game since the 5th so they know all the best hiding places.
but saying were british and the SAS are the best, we will fix that issue lol

if you ain't got it, get it now.

can anyone get online with this, cos all i keep getting is teh downloading game settings... and feck all happens.

i have reset router, rebooted PS3 umpteen times and still won't go past this screen when i click multiplay.

i've had no problems getting online, just came off it now.
can you get online with any other games or just having issues with COD4?

my mate has had problems also with COD4 and he has a router also. So don't think your alone.
he said to to me that he tested the internet connection with the router and the only difference he seen was the NAT types. With the router, it was NAT3, without it, it was NAT1. (No idea what an NAT is lol )
After he disconnected the router and hardwired to his cable modem, he was able to connect to the online side.

hope you have got it sorted

Back