Who would be up for a Fifa 09 (360) League???

ffs do i need to add you as friend first or what, did it all and then said i cant join

this league does not currently allow users to join grrrrrrrrrr

ffs do i need to add you as friend first or what, did it all and then said i cant join

this league does not currently allow users to join grrrrrrrrrr

gimme 5 ill have a look at the settings could be my mistake

EDIT:Try now mate

Good opening game their Craig, think Champ is better, not every shot goes in, you gotta work for wins.

I'll settle for that tomorrow, i got tickets for the game so 2-1 will suit me fine.

Last edited:
This is now up and running guys,

a few teams are in already so jump in. details on page 2

I'll be on in a bit, just walked in the door from the footy and gonna sort some dinner.

last time i checked the league only had 5 entrants so if people want in, feel free to join

if ya start a new one off, im up for it, i just been out an got fifa so im a newbie on it lol, 360 tag is DoggieDuke. add me if ya want

if ya start a new one off, im up for it, i just been out an got fifa so im a newbie on it lol, 360 tag is DoggieDuke. add me if ya want

You need to check out THIS forum!!

There has only been a few games played bud so jump on in. Still only got 6 teams so it's more of a mini league but feel free.

Might have to see if there is a time/night when most peeps can get on for an hour else might be hard to get games played with only a few of us.

You need to check out THIS forum!!

There has only been a few games played bud so jump on in. Still only got 6 teams so it's more of a mini league but feel free.

Might have to see if there is a time/night when most peeps can get on for an hour else might be hard to get games played with only a few of us.

cheers m8, im in, will try my luck with sheff utd, off to get some practice in

Last edited:
Would the others in the league prefer it if we said a time where we could all try to be online to get some games in, I had a pretty good game with Birmingham last night, think we both had the same problem, lack of skill upfront made it difficult to pass the defence.

Anyway any suggestions???

Would the others in the league prefer it if we said a time where we could all try to be online to get some games in, I had a pretty good game with Birmingham last night, think we both had the same problem, lack of skill upfront made it difficult to pass the defence.

Anyway any suggestions???

Agree with ya there me, im usually on fifa around 7ish when the wifey doe wna watch the soaps lol

im easy, can get on most nights, i can just kick the wife upstairs to watch her programs lol

mainly friday and sat nights for me, thats my time so i can do what the hell i like, maybe able to squeeze on a few other times aswell.

Well I can be on most eves so if we say if people can be on be there for 7 or 8 that way if you log on on the hour if there is going to be somebody to play there will be a higher % chance of them being on then.

Saves sitting and waiting etc,

Otherwise, I'm subscribed to this and pick up the emails on my iphone so if I'm around and you post here I should get it pretty quick.

Back