FIFA 09 Comp, who's interested

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
Was thinking about setting a FIFA 09 comp after the last one we did was pretty good around and was won by Rob11 the lucky sod lol

Would be good to have group stages again but this all depends on the number that post an interest.
The arranging of the games wasn't that bad last time around worked pretty well so we shouldn't have an issues on that count. But if we could have an Evening of games would be good.

Was maybe thinking about having teams from the Champions league this year but alot of 5 star teams in my view are unfairly balanced.
To say Liverpool, Chelsea and Man utd are all the same isn't right as more or less Man utd are the best team every postion on Fifa.

So what i was maybe thinking was still having teams from Europe but only having the 4 and a half star teams, I think that would even it out better between us all.

Then pick out the teams and thn have a random draw to pair the teams with the players. It adds alot more fun to the game when your given a team you don't normally play with. Or if ppl want to have International Teams teams then thats fine.

would be 3 games each, 7 minute halfs

if anyone else has views on the comp, idea's etc feel free to post them as it isn't set in stone at the moment.

If ppl are interested just leave a post

count me in mate

i scored a bloody OG to put robc throo in the semi final lololol

wont happen this time around!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Was thinking about setting a FIFA 09 comp after the last one we did was pretty good around and was won by Rob11 the lucky sod lol

:proud: Nothing lucky about it lol i would be up for it again maybe set up a season or something, also how about setting up a club for 10 of us to play 10 other people.

count me in mate

i scored a bloody OG to put robc throo in the semi final lololol

wont happen this time around!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Cheers for that mate putting me on the path to glory lol:banana: even though i meant it to happen :proud:

if we could get a few more ppl we could have a a good comp here, so far we have 7. if we get it into double figures then i'll get the ball rolling.

Come on all you fifa guys, saying that i think a bit of COD5 fetish is going on at the moment lol

decided to set up a league on fifa and if ppl are interested it's a matter of just signing up to the league.
The league has a max of 10 users who can enter, play each other upto 5 times and the top 4 teams will go into a playoff

The details are as follows

League name: dwleague2
password: letmein

i'll be there bud :)

what teams are we using?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

decided for ppl to use any team they like, so it's a free for all. Must warn ppl tho i have gone Man utd, it's the only team im good with lol

i'm only good with Motherwell lol suppose i'll need to go a bigger team so i dont get pumped!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Cheers cg010169 for setting this up again have some rep mate, really looking forward to this especially with Torres and Keane together :proud: with Gerrard bombing on :Clap:. I will get round to signing up this weekend but im just too busy lately with COD5 online lol:banana::Cheers:

Anyone got COD 5? When you doing this fifa 09 comp then? My ps3 name is LewisFit

Back