Who would be up for a Fifa 09 (360) League???

ms2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just thought i would gage some interest and see how many of you, if any, would be interested in League.

International, Prem, Championship, Champions League, Fa Cup, I don't mind the format just might be a good laugh.

I get sick of playing idiots on XBL who quit when they don't like which team you want to be, lose, are losing, are being dominated but it's still 0-0 etc

Only rules would be:

No quitting - unless virgin come round your house with a sledge hammer and steal your modem

Preferably no jokers - i.e. those that like to get 5 red cards asap

Let me know if anybody would be interested, if there are enough parties, ill set something up.

Id be up for that.
Didi a dw fifa on ps3 league a while back and it was good but just hard to arrange matches sometimes.
If you fancy a game sometime just give me a message or even add me on XBL user: wh1tehead (notice its a 1 instead of on i)

Still think FIFA is for schoolkids.
PES is the game

I used to be a massive anti Fifa pro PES but 09 they have really upped their game.

I have PES 09 but I have to say, for the first time in a decade, Fifa gets more action.

I can't "add" people so to speak.

If we get enough numbers I guess 10 or so + then I'll set one up and give you all the details - all you do is go onto Fifa>Online Game modes> Leagues> then search for whatever I call it but i'll let you know once we have some numbers.

Any preferences on teams??

i.e. Anybody you want, Prem, Champ, Seria A, La Liga

I'd personally vote Championship, that way you might have to be marginally OK to play rather than relying on the comp doing it all for you.

Seems 90% of those on ranked matches are Man U, Barca, Inter, Chel etc.

I once played Aberdeen that's about the only non Top league I can remember

Id be up for that.
Didi a dw fifa on ps3 league a while back and it was good but just hard to arrange matches sometimes.
If you fancy a game sometime just give me a message or even add me on XBL user: wh1tehead (notice its a 1 instead of on i)

added: My GT is D1zzay

ill give it a go but i may not be straightaway as i am really busy but fri and sat nights are mostly the times ill play(drunk of course lol) b ut i also hate the quitters, pisses me off big style, im not arsed if im losing or winning, i just wanna play a full game without some kn0b head crying or one that doesnt pass the ball and thinks he can dribble past everyone but cant.

any way my i answer is yes lol

im up for a few games of fifa, i havent really played much online so it would be good to have a go! would be cool to have a digitalworldz league or cup :)

my gamertag is my username :)

you guys are lucky this isn't on the ps3 as i would seriously kick some arse lol

Right, seems there is some interest so ill set something up this savo and post back with details.

Game On!

Right, league is up.

Name: DW Cup
Abbreviation: DWC
Password: digital

Max teams: 10
Playoffs - Yes (2 legs)

CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS ONLY - PICK SOMETHING ELSE AND YOU'LL GET THE BOOT

Means it's more a case of player ability than computers' and as nobody expressed an interest in format type I chose that.

Just go to Xbox Live> Formats>League>Search and look for DW Cup

Set to a max of 10 teams else it gets hard to get all the games played and it's set to 3 games. 1 is always a bit pot luck. Although why you can't have the traditional 2 I'll never know.

I'm Super Plymouth Argyle - next 9 in and we're off

count my son in.............

oh dear, how old is he?? Will he pull our pants down???

Seriously though, sons, daughters, wives, girlfriends, mums, grandmothers all welcome

If there is more interest I can make a new league with more than 10 teams and reduce the fixtures to just 1 each.

Back