who works for sky here or installs for sky

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
Hi lads and ladies,

as title really..lol

who works for sky or installs for them..

Thinking of getting sky +Hd and got a few questions

Ty

i did 6 years as a senior for them m8 (was the worst 6 years of my life) and then a few other companies as well as run own business for last 7 years, whats up

I've installed quite a few boxes but I've never been paid (by Sky) so does that make me their bitch? I'm told by all the dealers I know that they are a horrible company to deal with. As for HD the picture is nice, mostly, but I gather its gradually getting worse as they slyly reduce bitrate to squeeze more 'HD' channels in?

The Thomson HD boxes started off ok but turned into pieces of failing crap that are driving me mad. Jury is still out on the new Pace HD boxes but they do seem better and Pace have a good track record. The best things about Sky are the EPG and + features - really intuative and easy to use. (RF2 output features are good also but I've never understood why the money grabbers included this function)

Hell will freeze over before I have Sky in my own home.

i personally hate skys epg, virgins is much faster and more advanced,

Its ok now mate, wanted sky HD+ but got sky + being installed tuesday now, was looking to see if there were any decent hd deals on, internal :p

Cheers though mate.

p.s. Looking for a HD box still lol. just to add to subscription

Back