Who has a sore head this morning?

Me 🤮
Keep the noise down boys

Quiet night it was for me.

Brother and his better half was round for a Chinese and a few drinks, i had 4 cans all night. Not like me that.

My kids were all out on lash in fancy dress. Im not jealous at all 😁

I haven't touch an alcholic drink the whole of december or into new year. If i have wanted a drink I've been on the no alcohol version. I even had a bottle of rosey last night alco free. Real tasty. Had a nice bottle of sparkling 0% on christmas day. Happy new year all.

I'm rougher than a dogs dick. Ive done a litre of Vimto and ice now time for a strongbow, a dumper truck of KFC then football and darts.
I'm only here once so I'm all in head over tit

Not had hangover for 30 plus years ( i do like a drink) , it pisses off wife and friends tho. Went and had full medical with blood tests last year and results were nigh on 100 percent on liver and kidney function, if it aint broke don't fix it.😁😁

Had a night out at Hogmanay last night couple of beers cuddled up with better half watching tv. Been at the caravan since Saturday was gonna go home today but decided to stay one more night.

if you have already had your hangover then you are an ameture celebrater. i havent slept yet this year, full of speed man it might be saturday, gonna drink a load of tins of strongbow here and just start winding down with a good toke but ive still a good wee drop of oliver reid left, gonna finish that off too.

happy new year arseholes.

I haven't touch an alcholic drink the whole of december or into new year. If i have wanted a drink I've been on the no alcohol version. I even had a bottle of rosey last night alco free. Real tasty. Had a nice bottle of sparkling 0% on christmas day. Happy new year all.

going large,, you are an example to the rest of us.

non alcohol wine, that must be like ribena, yes it is very good shit, but i never sleep when there are drugs still left, i cant settle or save some for another time, i could never do that.

Back