Who Do You Think Will Win The F.A Cup ?

Bring on the Toon Army today then hopefully come May Ill have the Braggin rights to Dw lol

I HOPE

if you win fairly scoot you can have what you like !

but man u winning fairly aint in the makeup so i would put me house on cheating lmao ;) ;)

anyway liverpool are out of the FA cup why you want man u to win lmfao rofl

2-0 Whopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee : party :

Bet our Lindsays Dog did some howlin after calling that Bullmastiff after the feckers eh? rrlmfao

Down to the last two now ! man U and Arsenal, mmmm still cant choose between them:rolleyes:

Arsenal can bet man u playing mostly with the reserves :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs:

ManU for the cup 1 because I'm a ManU fan and 2 because I'm not a gr8 fan of the French NONE

Oh and yes I think Arensals only chance will be to play ManU reserves lol

arsenal arsenal arsenal arsenal arsenal arsenal

bonjour its about da football not where they come from,they can come from papa new guinea for all i care. how about man u get more eric cantonas on da team, what ya gonna do, :Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro stop surporting man u

SkinbacK said:
stop surporting man u

I'm a Salfordian the heart of the red empire. Nothing wrong with being a supporter of the biggest and best football team in the world plus I love all the attention from the other supporters which comes down to jealousy :Ha:

Bronto said:
Cygar is a complete pile of poo ... but I think Senderos is well suspect aswell ... the gooners need Campbell 100% fit ASAP and could do with signing another top quality central defender

True, Senderos is NOT as solid and confident as Campbell particularly with the ball at his feet however 7 out of 7 clean sheets speaks for itself... need I say more?

As for signings, bring in both Robinson and Paul Smith (Southampton). Also Wright-Phillips. Export home sick Rayes, Jens Lemon and Alumnia back home OR give them to Tottenham.

senderos is young and if he can play well enough now how good will he be when hes 24 - 27 ?

thats the thing lampard aint been great but look at him go now... all these players need time to settle in espeically coming from abroad... nistelroy, henry... second and first best strikers in the premiership (henry being first for obvious reasons - hes the best in the world lol)

i knew persy would take a while to adjust but wenger has bought many players and made them the best or there abouts for penuts in terms of money utd and chelsea spend... for this he deserves more credit than he gets.

and as for arsenal beating utd in the FA Cup i dont know its a tight game but all i want is a fair REF nothing more nothing less, because its been painful to watch the reffing in our last two premiership games... even if you hate arsenal if that was your team that got robbed like that i am sure you would feel the same.

i can handle losing to a better team and turn around and say utd deserved to win but to be robbed like we was leaves the feelings and sparks the rows !

:champs: all the way the less said about manchester the better lmao : spank :

Back