Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Do You Think Will Win The F.A Cup ?

TheDogsNutts

Member +
Who Do You Think Will Win The F.A Cup ?

now there is only 4 Teams left in it, who will WIN.............

being a MAN UTD fan its got to be them, (come on you REDS)

Would love to see a fairytale script with Arsenal/Man U final but No doubt the goonerz true class will reign.

I see ur point Siross, but now that Wenger has finally dropped that ‘fruit Pascal Cygan’ for Senderos Arsenal have kept 5 out of 5 clean sheets in a row. In addition Gilberto who is our Claud Makeleli will return. Arsenal are returning to form …..hope I don’t end up eating my words!!

Man U

They will go Hell fer Leather to win this now who will end up Trophyless lol? : shocked2

Davids more chance of wearing a Tee shirt with Ruud Van Nistelroy on than Blackburn beating Arsenal lol

just got back from cardiff.....boy its a long way, still i will be doing it again next month

we saw of the cloggers 3-0

just watch on motd if they show it the blackburn player who wacks van-purs with his elbowafter he scores his second goal.

i hope the FA watch the game...........

As I said above Dream on Camillas more chance of turnin from a Cell Block H,er to a Beauty Queen

As forecast shouldnt have bothered to turn up for game lol

hahaha

i love it lmao :)

COMON THE GUNNERS ;)

@ chris van pussy shat all over your bunch of muppets lmao ;)

TheRealDeal said:
Wenger has finally dropped that ‘fruit Pascal Cygan’ for Senderos Arsenal have kept 5 out of 5 clean sheets in a row
Only saw the Highlights tonight ... I agree Cygar is a complete pile of poo ... but I think Senderos is well suspect aswell after watching tonight ... the gooners need Campbell 100% fit ASAP and could do with signing another top quality central defender to play alongside him ;)

Back