White Card settings

rturner99

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been off over xmas looking after the kids and been a bit bored so I decided to have a play with one of my sly cards in my spare TM500. I'm running CCcam 2.1.3 and I can view my card fine on that particular box but want to have a go at sharing it around the house and as a test with the inlaws.

I have done quite a bit of reading and am happy with the f lines and c lines part and port forwarding etc... but just have a couple of questions as all the tutorial I can find use newcs and CCcam but I believe CCcam 2.1.3 removes the need to use newcs. In the tutorials I have read you should set ecm to -1, as this relates to newcs do I need to do anything similar in CCcam and are there any basic settings that I need to include to help performance and stop glitching and freezing?

thanks

cccam 2.1.3. should be all you need for sharing, try small first say 1 extra box, in cccam.cfg file on server box enter F: test test or any username & password you want, on the client box eg upstairs enter in the cfg file your server box ip address eg 192.168.1.1 12000 test test that should get you going, I'm still only scraping the surface of learning cs but i think that should work, if not someone else may help..

Back